School 2

I walked into the cafeteria with Li and we walked over to the table. Wang, Eiko, Julianna and Zara sat there. I sat down and maids gave me food. I looked around in search for Benjamin. "Who are you looking for?" Wang asked. "Benjamin, I wanna see what he's up to." I said, he smiled. "He's besties with George, that means James. At math they were so annoying. I gave him my best glare." Zara said and I laughed. "He's like that with his friends, but still I promised my parents to keep an eye on him." I said and finally spotted him. "He's officially a popular one." Julianna declared. Benjamin sat next to James and George and they were laughing. His eyes fell on me and he stood up, I did the same. "B!" Benjamin said and gave me a hug. "Hey, I've been invited to this awesome party Thursday. It's gonna be amazing." He said and he had his macho vibe on. "A party? It's our first day?" I asked confused. "James invited me. Which reminded me he says hey." He told me and I looked at James, he sent me a wink. "Does he like you?" Benjamin asked me and I smiled shyly. "I swear if he does..." I cut him off. "Don't worry about it, my friends told me to stay away from him. Apparently France is looking for power." I said and he rolled his eyes. "We are buddies, he would never do that to me." He said and I looked at him, he didn't get the point. "Of course not. Look I'm letting you go, but no drinks and that stuff. Mom and dad would kill me." I said and he nodded. "I'll see you later, B!" He said and kissed my cheek.
"You're letting him?" Eiko asked me, I shrugged. "I know him and he won't do anything bad. He's still a baby." I said and he frowned. "That can be, but I don't trust the party. It's the wildest party of the year." He said and I shrugged. "Let's hope he doesn't let me down, otherwise I'll bring in my mother. She's my number 1 weapon." I said and he laughed.
I was doing homework and Benjamin just left, I expected him home late. Li was over, we worked on history project. "Can't you just tell me why you guys hate James so much?" I asked her and she laid her stuff down. "We don't hate him... I don't hate him. It's complicated." She said and I sighed. "I'm your best friend and you guys keep secrets from me, I feel left out." I said and she gave me a hug. "It's not that important. We would never leave you out, you're important to us." She said and I sighed and put on tv. "We actually have work to do." She said and I shrugged it off. "It can wait." I said and she laughed. We watched reign.
It was 1am when Benjamin came home. He woke me up. "Hey, had fun?" I asked sleepy and he nodded. "I think I have a girlfriend." He said with a wicked grin, I frowned amused. "Who?" I asked. "Amal." He said and I tried to hide the disappointment. Amal was princess of Dubai and bffs with Claire. She's normal against me, but we aren't best friends. "What happened?" I asked. "Well I was dancing with George and she was eyeing me this whole time. Claire pulled me over to her and we started to talk and one thing led to another we kissed." He said and I forced a smile. "Well try to sort things out tomorrow, but please let me sleep now." I said and he smiled. He hugged me and I didn't smell any alcohol. "Sleep tight, B." He said and I fell back to sleep.
"Are rumors true? Your brother is dating Amal?" Julianna asked and I nodded. "I don't like her." Zara admitted. "Why?" I asked her. "She calls me a ghost, because of my hair and skin tone." She confessed and I laid my arm around her. "Don't listen to her, you're beautiful. She's just jealous." I said and she smiled. "He's probably planning something." Eiko muttered. "Why do we even care? If he's happy, let him be happy." Wang said and I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, can we please talk about something else then my brothers lover life." I said and they all nodded.
Dad gave me a big hug and I saw mom hugging Benjamin. "I missed you!" Dad said and I smiled. "Missed you to, dad." I said and he pulled me inside. "How is it?" He asked me. "Great, it's fun to be with my friends, but there isn't a teacher as great as you or mom." I confessed and he smiled proudly. "Your mom and I are indeed great teachers." He said and I laughed. "Anything else?" He asked. "You should be asking that to Benjamin." I said teasing Benjamin. "Belle." He complained and I laughed. "What?" Mom asked. "Benjamin why don't you tell us this enlightening news." I said and he glared at me. "You're making me curious." Dad said and Benjamin sighed. "I'm dating somebody." He confessed and mom raised her eyebrows and walked to dad. Who immediately pulled her close to him. "Who if I may ask?" Dad asked him. "Amal." He said and mom snickered. "I thought you liked Zara." Dad asked and Benjamin turned red. "What? No! I don't even like her, she irritates me!" Benjamin objected, mom laughed. "You know in the beginning I thought your dad was an perfect arrogant Royal pain in the butt, but as I got to know him. He turned out to be the love of my life. And I'm just saying." Mom said and I was snickering. "Well not with Zara, definitely not my type." Benjamin said storming off. "Royal pain in the butt?" Dad asked mom, who giggled. "Gracie, please, you hurt me." He said and they started to get all lovey. "No! Stop it right now! I need my mother, so don't start doing romantic!" I said, taking mom her hand. "Return her to me, this isn't over." Dad said and walked to his office.
We were sitting in the gardens and I sighed. "They won't tell me." I said and mom gave me a side hug. "Maybe they try to protect you. When was the last time you and James really hang out together? When you guys were seven! They know him all his life, there must be a reason if even Li and Wang stay away from him." Mom said and I nodded. "I know, but..." I cut myself off. It may be my mom, but I'm not telling her I have a crush. "You like him." She guessed and I turned red. "That's ridiculous, as you said I don't know him. I'm going to dad to help him." I said standing up, she smirked. "Alright, but aunt Kate is coming, I want you in the ladies room then." She said and I nodded. That was gonna be the end of me.
I walked into the counsel and sat down next to my dad. "You can't just do that! We are busy with some problems." Sir Daniels snapped at me, he didn't love woman to say it in a nice way. "Also good to see you, sir Daniels. But as your future queen I have all the rights to attend a counsel, I've been doing that since I was 11." I said and I saw some men snicker. "Women." He muttered. "What was that?" I asked and he turned red. "Nothing." He said quickly and dad raised his hand. "Anybody who has a problem with Belle her present can go." He said sternly and they all turned silent. He sent me a wink and I smiled. "How are things going with the homeless? Are they still aggressive?" I asked. "They attacked people on wallstreet. It doesn't look good, they become more vicious." Sir Andrews told me and gave me papers. "Did you try to talk to them?" I asked dad. "Yes, but they're to stubborn and won't even let me finish a sentence. So I called your mother in, they stayed calm for a few days but then went back to destroying everything. I can't get them all arrested." Dad said and sir Daniels snorted. "Of course they would listen to Grace! If a woman just shows boobs they got them in the pocket." He scoffed and we all stared at him in shock. I noticed dad next to me tense up. "Anything to say about my wife?" He asked sir Daniels, who nodded. "It's just the same thing as that Jamie case, she could sell this idiots over by just smiling. I call that seducing!" He jelled and me and my father stood up at the same moment. "I beg your pardon!" We jelled at the same time. "You heard me good enough." He snapped at us and dad was about to attack, but sir Johnson stopped him. "Your majesty, not in front of Belle. And sir Daniels Grace is still your queen, show some respect." He said and dad took a deep breathe. "Fired." He said and sir Daniels his jaw was dropped. "But your majesty..." dad cut him off. "You should be happy that's the only thing you receive, I could get you killed for being disgraceful against your queen." He snapped. He left and I looked at dad. He looked so tired and...old. He's only 37... I know his job is tiring, but mom and the advisors helped. "Who's Jamie?" I asked and they all looked at me. My dad went with his hands over his face. "She's old enough now." Sir Andrews said and the others nodded. "She may be, but..." Dad said and cut himself off. "Tell me." I demanded and he sighed. "Jamie was 11 when her father..." dad cut himself off, unsure. Sir Jackson sighed loudly. "Her father raped her. She got pregnant and the entire country was shocked. Your parents judged him and he walked the parade of shame and 210 years of prison. Five months in her pregnancy, Jamie had a miscarriage. She became a foster child and then did your mother start the foundation for foster children." He told me and I tried to come over brave. "Thank you for telling me, let's go on with the homeless." I said and took the papers. "Sweetie..." dad started but I waved him off. "Don't worry, I can take it. Now go on." I said, reading the papers. I could feel his gaze, but choose to ignore it...