My bully...

This is my first KevEdd shipping story... Enjoy <3...Also It's a Rev!KevEdd.....Just sayin...

Kevin's P.O.V:

I woke up yawning early one Monday morning and decided to get ready for school quickly. I sat up and walked to my bathroom to go and take a shower. I silently slipped my T-shirt, my p.j. pants, and my blue boxers off before stepping into the warm water. After my shower I put on my normal outfit which consist of my white button up shirt, green sweater, red bow-tie, my normal "Quiz Bowl" hat, and light brown khakis. I grabbed my shoes and walked downstairs. I made myself breakfast and sat down at my kitchen table.

I ate my breakfast and grabbed my messenger bag and left my house. I walked to the bus stop and saw the bullies whom I go to school with. "Hey there, Pumpkin...." Edd said pushing me to the ground, "I have a swim meet on Saturday at 4 P.M. You better show up..." I blushed as he sat on my chest in hopes to pin me down. He pulled out his normal labeling gun and he typed something onto it. He pulled at it and putting it on my forehead he got off of my lap. I slowly sat up from the ground where I was knocked down to. I pulled the note from my forehead and read it as I walked onto the bus.

Dear Pumpkin,

              I wanted you to know that I won't be able to win without you...Stay afterwords.....I need to talk to you....

                                                                Love,

                                                                             Eddward

I smiled and slipped the note into my backpack and began to read my Biology book.

* END OF THE DAY <3 *

I walked towards my locker to pack-up and grab my things. "Hey there pumpkin..." I heard Edd's low voice mumble behind me. I turned and then felt as is I was being pushed. "Now, pumpkin....Where are you going?" He whispered. I was being pushed into the lockers. "U-um.....E-excuse m-me Edd..." I mumered trying to slip past his firm grasp. "But I want to talk to you Kevin..." He whispered quietly. "R-really?" I questioned quickly. He nodded his head and answered, "You, me, this Sunday at 5 P.M. Got it?" 

I smiled and nodded my head. "Okay..." I whispered. He kissed my lips lightly then rushed away from me. I continued to smile as I walked home due to missing my bus. I walked quietly listening to some of my favorite songs. The name of the song is 'Dark Paradise'. I walked home smiling but at the same time I was crying. I miss my family... I walked in my house and turned my music off.

My phone went off a few minutes later. I picked it up and asked, "Um...Hello?" "Hi there pumpkin....Come on outside....I have a present for you..." Edd said bafore hanging up. I walked out of my front door to see... Edd standing there, holding flowers and he slowly walked towards me. "He pumpkin....Let's go out on a date...You,me right now..." He whispered. 

"R-really?!" I exclaimed. He nodded his head, "Yes. I love you and I have since we were children..."

Chapter 2 coming soon up until 12:12 in da morning -_- Be happy that I love you guys ;)