one | arrival

Her green eyes scanned the two men in front of her

Her green eyes scanned the two men in front of her. One stood tall and proud with hair a shade of salt and pepper while the other slightly younger man slouched and had eyes the color of moss, which stayed firmly on the ground.

She approached the white haired man, "Lucían, it breaks my heart to say goodbye but I just want to say thank you for everything." Ellison closed the gap between them and wrapped her arms around the taller man's neck in affection. "I'll miss you." She whispered to him.

Lucían chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Que te vaya bien en los Estados Unidos chiquita."

Ellison pulled herself back and faced the the younger man. She grabbed his chin and tilted it to meet her penetrating gaze. "Remember what I told you Matías, you might not have muscle but you are clever." She gave him a reassuring smile before hardening her grip on his chin. "Stay five steps ahead at all times." The young man nodded at her obediently.

Ellison let go of him before pulling Matías into a hug. "When it's time I'll call," she mumbled to him. With those parting words she left their small compound and headed to the airport.

With a heavy heart she left the beautiful city of Mexico and went back home.

***

Ellison saw Hank as soon as she stepped out of the airport's doors. "Brother, it's a pleasing change to see you all dressed up," she commented as she handed him her bags and proceeded to make her way to the passengers seat of the black SUV he had shown up in. Ellison pulled down the sun visor and started to apply a new coat of mascara when Hank decided to slam his door, announcing his entrance.

"I hope you're happy that Angela like you or else you'll be dead once you get home."

His tone held a hard edge to it but she didn't care anymore, she had turned twenty one when she was in Mexico and in their line of business she was finally an adult. "I bet she does," she muttered under her breath as she put up the sun visor and Hank started the SUV. "Especially when I taught your monsters what happens when they don't stop crying."

Hank's fingers tightened on the steering wheel. "About that, please refrain from shoving socks into the mouth of my toddlers when they refrain from crying."

Ellison smiled at the memory, those kids had it coming and if it weren't for him showing up they would've probably had to find funeral attire for a pair of two year olds.

"I'll try my best," she promised.

The rest of the car ride was silent but Ellison didn't mind, she had a lot to think about. When they finally arrived home Ellison was ready to take a bath and sleep for days. Hank however always had to ruin her fun. "We're throwing you a welcome home party tonight at ten so get changed while I get my kids ready for the sitter." He said while watching her going up the stairs.

She watched him from the top of the stairs where she was hidden from the sun's rays. Hank embraced his wife Angela, who was carrying a pair of twin boys in her arms, the three of them happy to see him. The four of them laughed while kissing each other and as she kept staring she could feel a small pang of hurt in her heart.

What a shame, she thought to herself. He's going to get all four of them killed.

She gave them one last glance before making her way to her old room. Slitting their throats could save him a lot of heart break. Ellison searched through her closet to find a dress for the party. It had to be something elegant yet risqué. Rather it be me to do it than someone who doesn't care at all. Her hands touched a silk dress she had never seen before. She pulled the liquid gold dress from the hanger. The only way to become strong is to see the ones you love the most die in your arms. She carried the dress to her bed where she started to discard her clothes, not pulling the material over her until she was fully bear. Ellison looked at herself in the mirror and moved her hands over her body gingerly. He shall be the one to do it, otherwise he'll never survive this business.

Four hours later Ellison Wolf was ready to capture and break hearts. Her face was immaculate, with not a single trace of makeup. Her hair was left long and straight with only a comb being driven through it. Her dress would capture everyone's attention so why do too much. Ellison looked at the mirror over her shoulder, the gold dress was open back with a long train behind her and the front was low cut almost to her navel.

Anyone willing to look could see her freckles covering her body, even on the side of her breasts.

The door open to reveal Angela. "Hey Ellison the party already started and everyone's expecting you."

Ellison adjusted the holster strapped on her thigh and followed her sister in law out of her room.

***

She turned to find him leaning against a wall dressed in a black satin suit. His hazel eyes penetrated her gaze and she could feel him undressing her with those beautiful eyes.

Ellison walked closer to him until they were only a breath away. "Michael Royal," she greeted him. "Now I know you weren't invited to my party."

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to him. "I just stopped by to say hello."

She grinned at him enjoying the scent of his expensive perfume. "Its been three years," she reminded him, "if I knew you'll be so clingy I wouldn't have spend that night in bed with you." He could see that spark behind her eyes, something he loved since the night he turned twenty one and had her moaning his name under him.

Michael's smile grew and his grip tightened. "If i remember correctly you were the one that wanted to go again, and again, and again and again." He laughed once he saw her smile fade and turn into a thin line.

"Well I suggest you leave before I put a bullet through your brain." Her tone was sweet like candy but he knew that she'll be happy to kill him right here in front of everyone.

Royal let out a low moan and pressed himself tighter to Ellison. "Oh Elli, you always know what to say to make me hard."

Her face scrunched up in disgust and she pushed him away. "I'm giving you five seconds for you to leave before I pull out my gun." He grinned at her and said a final goodbye before disappearing completely. If she wasn't so tweaked she would've killed him when she first set eyes one him. No! His brain matter would've ruined the beautiful dress. She groaned knowing that when she was fully sober the consequences would be waiting for her.

 She groaned knowing that when she was fully sober the consequences would be waiting for her

Picture of Ellison Wolf above