Smells Like Teen Spirit

Dani's PoV

I woke up this morning in one of the Salvatore's guest room. I turn over and glance at my clock. it was way too early to be awake. sighing I stand up and grab some spare clothes i had left here when me and elena owned the house. unfortunatly i had to sign the deed back over to stefan and damon.

I then hear a light tap on the window, I walk over and open it to find a small package on the floor of the balcony. i bend down and read the intricate writing.

To My Little Wolf, Danielle Gilbert

I breathe in knowing it was from Klaus.

I undo the ribbon holding the package together. It revealed a few gifts.

First there was a new Phone which I pick up and turn on. I notice all the settings had been sorted and I already had a few contacts. I click on the them and see that I have both Klaus and Rebekah's numbers.

Secondly there was a new necklace, it was a type of locket. I open it and find a painted image of both me and klaus.

finally there was a rolled up piece of paper. I unroll it to see another painting of me and klaus sat by the lakeside in chicago. i smile at is as i spot the fact it was of the mermory of when we first kissed.

my eyes catch a some writing in the top corner.

Those We Love Are Always Watching Over Us, But Lets Keep This Between Us.

I grin as i relaise it was what we had both said to each other that fateful night.

i then get dressed and place the locket around my neck. I hide the painting in my bag, and pick up my new phone before I leave the house.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

I eventually arrive at school and spot the girls, straight away.

We all give each a tight hug, i hold elena's hand tightly as we walk towards the entrance.

"Here we are," Caroline states, "Senior year."

"Anyone else think it should feel slightly more empowering?" Bonnie states.

I nod in response.

Caroline sighs, "Okay. So prank night was a bust. But we are accepting it, and we are moving on."

"You're right. I mean, why should I let the fact that my boyfriend is seeing the ghost of his dead girlfriends hinder this experience?" Bonnie replies.

"Yes! And why should I let the fact that my boyfriend was turned into a hybrid put a damper on an otherwise fabulous day," Caroline chips in.

"Or the fact that I'm now a werewolf, with the big bad hybrid chasing me for my affection," I state laughing.

Elena then speaks up, "Today's our anniversary, " we all go silent, "Technically, Stefan and I met on the first day of school last year."

Caroline turns to her, "Yeah. You win."

"Are you sure you want to be here?" Bonnie asks.