The Murder Of One

Dani's PoV

I was sunbathing outside by a pool, at some hotel near New York.

My phone started ringing, I immediately pick up.

"Hello," I greet.

"Hello, Love," Klaus greets.

I sit up and automatically smile at his voice.

"Klaus, How have you been?" I ask.

"A little lonely, but not that any of that matters," he tells me.

I frown, "of course it matters. I'm sorry for not being around but we both know that I'm an easy target."

He sighs, "I know."

"So, did you want anything?" I ask.

He chuckles, "actually yes. Meet us outside your hotel. You, Rebekah and I are going to bring Finn home."

My eyes widen, "you're outside. How did you even know where I am?"

"I'll always know where you are," he responds.

I roll my eyes, "I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Ok, bye Love."

"Bye Klaus."

I ended the call and quickly got up. I put my top and shorts over my bikini and grabbed my bag and coat, heading towards the front of the hotel. As I walk out a car pulls up in front of me and I get in. I turn and face a smirking Klaus and a smiling Rebekah.

"So, we gonna go get you sacrificial brother, or not?" I say, putting on my seat belt.

He rolls his eyes, driving away.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

Klaus and I walk down the high street holding hands. We spot Finn and walk up next to him.

"Hello Finn," Klaus greets.

Finn turns to us, "Hello Niklaus. I have nothing to say to you. Or you Danielle."

Klaus smirks, "Well, I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?"

Finn grins widely, stopping slightly, "Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again."

"It's good that we found you then," I state, "we need your assistance."

"And why should I help you?" He asks me.

I roll my eyes, "your mother linked all of us together, knowing full well that I have a connection with your brother and yet you were still willing to sacrifice yourself and kill me too. I think you have the right to give us your assistance, don't make this any harder Finn."

Finn sighs and turns to Klaus, "I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead."

Klaus smirks, "Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid."