Bringing Out The Dead

Dani's PoV

Ugh I woke up the next morning to hear some commotion downstairs. I quickly get dressed and rush downstairs. I walk in to see Klaus and Elijah talking.

"Elijah," I state, staring at him in shock.

He glances at his brother before looking at me, "ah Danielle. It's nice to see you. I take it my brother has been taking care of you."

I nod, "of course. He let me stay here since I have nowhere left to go."

He looks at me confused, Klaus looks at me wanting to know why I came here.

I sigh before staring them dead in the eyes, "my family practically disowned. Something about how blood is thicker than water."

They give me a sympathetic look and Klaus shocks Elijah and I by giving me a tight hug.

"C'mon love, let's go get you some breakfast. Then I want you to get ready for a dinner party tonight," Klaus says.

I nod and follow him I tot he kitchen, Elijah follows us.

"So who's gonna be at this dinner?" I ask them.

"Stefan and Damon," Klaus answers.

I freeze, "they can go to hell."

I then turn around and eat my food.

Klaus looks at Elijah who is even more confused.

"Right brother, well they left Danielle to her death after our father stabbed her in the abdomen," Klaus informs Elijah.

Elijah glances at me shocked, "Danielle I'm sorr-"

I put my hand up, "Elijah, you dad is an ass. Don't apologise on behalf of him. He wanted me dead, as I'm sure your mother would too."

He gives a pointed look," what do you mean?"

I sigh, "you know why Elijah. Everyone wants him dead," pointing at Klaus.

He looks at me in realisation, "and anyone would kill you as you're seen to be his weakness."

I nod, glancing at Klaus, who stares at me.

»»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------««

It was now evening and I was currently in Rebekah's too getting dressed. I put my dress on and went to greet everyone.