Chapter 1

"Adrien," droned Nathalie in her monotone voice, "You have a photo shoot to attend tomorrow, before school." 

Great. No sleep for me then. Thought Adrien, getting up and looking out the window.  He had had a few before school shoots in the past, it meant getting up at 4am when his first class was at 8h50. Maybe he could save time by transforming. In any case, he crawled into bed, even though it was only 6h30. 

He had only just drifted off into an uneasy sleep when a shout echoed down the hall.

"ADRIEN!" It was his dad, Gabriel, "COME DOWN HERE NOW!" The teen couldn't figure out why his dad wanted him now, but he still went into his father's office. 

"Hi, father." said the blond haired model, pushing the door open.

"I need to talk to you about your career." Mr. Agreste had a serious tone all the time, but Adrien knew something was up.

"Oookay?" he shut the door to the room behind him.

"Son, You need a new image." Adrien just looked at him, confused, "For my new line, you will need to look more like a bad boy." This was fine, he had been asked to look a bit meaner and more intimidating before.

"Is that all?" He reached for the door handle, but his dad stopped him.

"No. We want the Gabriel brand to have more of a presence in the media," Adrien thought he knew where this was going. "This means you will be in the public eye. Representing the brand at all times."

"Yes? And?"

"Play with girls hearts."

"What?! No?! I can't use women!!!!" He hated fighting with is dad, but in this situation he had to. 

"Adrien, you're 17, you have had this 'good boy' attitude for too long. There is nothing fresh in the brand, it's not good for business."

"You forbid me from dating since I was 13 and now, all of a sudden, you are telling me I have to have a new girlfriend every week!?!?"

"You are not to tell anyone it's an act and you must NEVER post on social media without Nathalie's express permission. Your first girlfriend will be at your photo shoot tomorrow and that is final." Gabriel stormed out of the room, the door slammed behind him, leaving adrein alone.

---------------------------------------------------

 Morning of the shoot. 4h05 am.

 "Kid. Wake up." Plagg poked Adrien in the side, "I want some camembert."

The model woke up, brushed his teeth and rushed to the kitchens to fetch his kwami some food. Once Plagg had eaten his own bodyweight in cheese, Adrien ran out to the limo and was taken off to the photo shoot.

When he got there, he was pulled away to hair and makeup. They put some fake piercings on him and a little bit of eyeliner. Not too much, though, it was a brown colour so it wasn't super heavy metal. His hair got spiked up and it looked more like it did when he was Chat Noir, so he ran his fingers through it to make it look less like his alter ego's. The clothes he was put in were almost all black. 

As the pictures were being taken, Adrien was looking around for his new 'girlfriend'. He did't know who it was yet, his father hadn't bothered to tell him that detail. 

Just as the shoot finished, Nathalie pulled the model aside. 

"Adrien," She said, "This is your girlfriend." Nathalie gestured to a blonde girl with long pigtails and a parasol. She looked a bit shy, but mostly enjoying the situation.

"Aurore?" He shifted his gaze back to Nathalie and asked her, "How are we gonna date if she's not supposed to know it's fake"

"I asked her to come here and all you have to do is say: 'Aurore, I wanted to ask you on a date?'"

"Okay." Adrien wasn't sure about this, but went along with it anyway. Maybe it will bring me and father closer together? 

----------------------------------------------

This is the beginning of a crazy story. There will be a whole lot more shipping, but that's later. Marichat will come in soon I promise. Adrien needs to figure things out first.

Don't get akumatized,

Ale.