Chapter 1

Bold: Matthew
Normal: Canada

- Incoming Call -
3:45 PM
Unknown Number

"NATHAN, YOU NEED TO HELP ME, I LOCKED MY KEYS IN MY CAR BOOT AND I NEED TO GET TO WORK ASAP! WHAT DO I DO?"

"Well, how does that make you feel? leaving your keys in your car boot and potentially running yourself late to work, that is."

"FRUSTRATED - wait this isn't Nathan..."

"No shit sherlock."

"Okay, who is this and what have you done to Nathan?"

"I'm not telling a stranger my name, for all I know you could be a creepy stalker from school who just wants a piece of me, the sexiest person on earth. Also, I don't know a Nathan sorry, you must have called the wrong number."

"Um... I can assure you I'm not a creepy stalker, I don't even know your name! Also, curse my stupid sausage fingers for dialling the wrong number."

"Okay then..."

"Okay..."

"..."

"You sure you don't know a Nathan?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure I don't know a Nathan."

"Well then, I gotta go and find a screw driver, a hammer and a Nathan to get my keys outta my boot, so cya!"

"Bye..."

Beep Beep Beep

- Call Ended -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo fellow readers, thanks for reading my book!

This is my first book on wattpad and i'm really excited for you all to read it. I hope it brings a smile to your face and I hope it causes you to laugh. I decided to publish this book because I wanted something that was light hearted, cute and funny out there in the world. I hope that if any one of you are having a bad day that my characters and their (amazing) jokes can bring you some happiness. 

xx Skittle Lova