chapter 21: final,,,first love

I was stunned seeing the person that I am supposedly forgetting now, he appeared, does this mean it is fate for us to meet again? I never expect him to follow me here in japan, erase that, did he follow me here in japan or it was just a coincidence.

“ahh yeah…by the way,,I’m kim hyun joong…this man introduced.

I immediately avoid his gaze towards me and this scene felt really awkward for me. I dumped him already, but that is not the case. We agreed to be stranger but I can’t deny it myself that he is still inside my heart. Whatever reason h has for coming here in this event, it’s surely is a business.

“ahhhh..kim hyun joong…nice to meet you again…hope we can have a great bonding before you leave..my brother suggested..

“leave? I suddenly asked and faced him. I gulped and tried to calm myself in front of him especially in front of my brother.

“yeah, I think it’s time to end my illusion on succeeding my business here…he said with a chuckle..

“ahhh yeah,, he mentioned that, he’s looking or someone, actually, not looking right coz you know where he is but seems you can’t have him back? Something like that..my brother talked and explain to me instead of him.

“yes.. He answered and nodded as he pat my brother’s cheek… how are you, young saeng? He turn to me and asked..

My jaw dropped, my teeth gritted, my fist clenched seeing how my brother was surprised. I shut my eyes and bit my lower lip.

“you both know each other? My dear brother mused.

“ahmmm,,well,,he’s gil young’s….I tried to talked and answer calmly..

“gil young’s boyfriend when he’s alive.. Your hyung knows the story… he said. I think I brought an awkward topic.

“so may I know whose the person you are looking for? My curious brother questioned again. I’m sure this question and answer moment will not end until my brother will not know everything.

“I’m sorry my little brother, but you’re asking too many questions…I uttered and push my brother on his seat..

“can we talk? Hyun joong grab my wrist when I was about to sit..

“sure he can..go…my brother answered. I sighed…

I look down to my hand, he  the notice that he was holding my hand, loosened his grip and I rolled my eyes as I started to walk. I heard my brother squealed. I don’t know what they talked about why they became comfortable to each other that fast. I look back at them and hyun joong smirked and pat at my brother’s head, then he followed. I walked fast while roaming my eyes around.

I am really sorry, four words he uttered with his deep voice as soon as we reach the veranda of the hall. I turned around and about to scold him for being here around me again, but I ended up in his embrace and with his sweet lips. I was taken aback but he is too quick to follow my move and our lips didn’t parted even a centimeter.

All I did is put my two hands on his chest and try my best to pull out since the people passing us started murmuring and gossiping. He continued ad tightened his grip on my waist even more, and me keeping on struggling to this embarrassing  scene that is happening to me.

Finally he pulled out to breath some oxygen, I slapped him, but all he did is stare at me, his face was reddened, I think I hit his face that hard, but he didn’t complained, he didn’t even touch his lips that was cut a bit.

I run, I felt like I did the most cruel act towards him, it’s unexpected, of course I want to see him, I do miss him, but I never expect him to come because all I did this past weeks is to convince myself that I need to forget him, to forget my first love.