chapter 6: kyu jong

Immediately, I pulled myself ofF from hyun joong’s embrace. I’m at fault, I jumped unto him, it’s because I was scared and someone maybe is playing a joke on mem and try to scare me, well he or they won, they got me, I was scared of a hell.

I run into my room and locked it after, feeling embarrassed, looking down on myself and - I shut my eyes while knocking my head on the door - so embarrassing, how could I just hug him with me naked, I mumbled. I stopped and rub my head…well, a towel, I have a towel, at least to cover…I look down,,him…I mumbled and wear my clothes quickly. I covered my mouth when I saw this kids inside my room, I forgot, they asked me to sleep here in my room.

I’m still thinking on what happen, I chuckled every time I remember the picture of us, me hugging tightly unto him while he was giving me a pat on my head to calm me. I bit my bottom lip and smiled while drying my hair with my hand and towel since I can‘t use hair blower, the kids might be woken up. Omo? Why I giggle over that matter? I notice myself squealing inside and had me goosebumps. I stood up quickly and shook my head. Deleting what I was in mind.

I went to my bed, where ren already sleeping and the rest on the floor. I pat ren’s head. I don’t know why, but I felt like I am close with this kids.

“uh~ hyung..aren’t you sleeping? Ren asked me while rubbing his eyes..

“I’m going to…go back to your sleep..I’ll turn off the light now…I replied and put the blanket to him..

I switch off the light and I go back to bed again. Ren hugged me, I chuckled and pat his head.

“hyung~~~ he called..

“hm? I response, waiting for what he will gonna tell me.

“nothing, I just miss gil young hyung..he replied back, the sad tone is clear to me...

“aigoo, good night..I smiled and rub his arms. I don’t know how close he was to my brother, but I feel like I’m with my little brother trying to cheer him up. The way he hug me and buried his face on my chest, I felt his sadness.

He fell asleep again while I can’t. I’m trying to recall everything but nothing I can remember. I put my glasses on the side table and count hundred jumping sheeps until I too fallen in my dreamland.

**********

I woke up the next morning, with kyu sitting at the end of my bed, staring at me. I jumped as I felt startled seeing him. I look around, ren is gone, jr, sehun and luhan were gone too, their blankets are not I here also...

“they’re at school already…kyu, as if he read my mind, spoke.

“de? But~~ what time is it now? I gasped..

“it’s already 8 in the morning…he answered with his smile, I don‘t know what kind of smile is that but I felt uncomfortable on it..

“ahm why are you here? don’t you have work? I asked raising my eyebrow.

“I skip, ajjuma asked me to take you to your father and brother..he said, standing up and pulled the blanket out of me. I tried to pull back the blanket to not able to reveal my body, when I realize that I am not naked..

I scratch my head and sat properly as I looked away. Ehem,,I cleared my throat,,, what am I thinking? I murmured..

“are you scared of me? He asked crossing his arms on his chest walking through the side bed, an arm away from me..

“well.. I paused and rub my arm,,,of course not. I then exclaimed…I’m taking a bath first,,can you just wait for me outside? At least you prepare too…I said and hopped out of my bed..