chapter 4: pleasure and torture

I’m all alone now. Since my auntie have his part time job outside, she always not around. I want to ask her more about how my father and my dear brother lived but we have no chance to have talks. I exited my room bringing one of my manga (comic) book and lay my back comfortably at the living room‘s sofa. Time passes and I read half of the book. I yawned and stretch my hand exceeding on my head after putting my book on my chest.

“omo!!! I shifted and sat immediately as I felt someone through my hands, the book landed on the cold floor.

“what are you doing? A cold shivers on my head as hyun joong spoke expressionless again.

“reading a manga book..I answered while fixing my hair and sat properly…

“you’re..alone? He asked..

“ahmm a while ago I am but you came home so I’m not…I answered again shrugging my shoulder…

A thought came up again, thinking what luhan and kyu had warned me. Don’t talk to him, that’s the phrase I had in thought.

He sat next to me and the coldness shivers more all over my body. It’s not yet winter but I felt cold. He slowly lean closer to me as I backed away from him but he continued as my back flatted on the sofa. I was cornered with his two muscular arms when he towered me. I put my hand on his chest if in case something will happen and I will able to push him, but no, he’s inching my lips with his and I never use my hand to push him. Until our lips touches and I immediately give in, willingly made a space between my shaky lips that made his cold tongue collide inside mine.

I responded, yes I did for not clearer reason, and I did slowly throw my hands on my side. He smirked at me and I felt like melting with that. I feel a hand running under my shirt and I unexpectedly moan in pleasure.  He caressed my thigh and lift the other one. I shut my eyes close as he was roaming inside my shirt.

I open my eyes a minute later and saw myself shirtless and so he is. I wonder how fast he is undressing me and his self. But I ignore because he continue giving me this pleasure that I haven’t felt until I felt this squeeze on my neck that suffocates me. I tried to push him but he never stop on kissing my body. Is he raping me? I asked myself, is this a torture? I wiggled while holding my neck where his hands are. But I continue moaning and groaning as he still doing the need of my body. He’s into it but I’m hurting at the same time.

The door swung open and I heard laughs and giggles. I tried to scream for help but my throat can create a sound. I stood up coughing while holding my neck, sweating all over my body and my face is dripping with drops.

“hyung!!! What happen to you? Sehun, luhan, and jr run to me..

“he~he~~~I look at them and stopped from talking..

“what happen? Jungmin and hyung jun then came asking..

“nothing,,it was just a nightmare I think…I denied and slowly calmed down,,

“ren,,,I heard kyu spoke..

“JR~~~jr~~~ren suddenly cried looking at the stairs..

“ren? Ren? Jr run to him and shake him..

“eo? Ren look at jr…why? He asked as if he wasn’t calling for his room mate.

“you’re calling me and why are you crying? Jr asked again..

“me? Crying? I’m not…ren replied in his normal tone..

“you are..jr said and wiped the blonde’s cheek…

“but I’m not..ren pouted..jr hugged him caressing the back..

Kyu look at ren and ren just smiled to him. Jr look up to kyu and took the blonde with him upstairs, in their room.