foreword

Kim kyu jong loves him and willing to fight for it till death.

Kim hyun joong loves a person whose brother had love the same person.

Heo young saeng, a guy who suddenly enters the world that his twin brother, heo gil young had been into.

RIVALRY 

He loves him but he’s greedy enough to jail his lover into his world and never let him see what’s outside of it, possessive and over protective, willing to kill anyone who would dare to touch his love one.

He loves him and he’s willing to sacrifice everything even his own self just to protect him from whoever will cause pain to his love one. 

He was trap into a so-called love and didn’t realize that what is happening to him is because of his brother. Everything happens because he has his twin brother.

Everything is fine. Heo gil young is happy with his boyfriend until one day he met someone and fell instantly and it isn’t favorable in his part. His boyfriend knew about meeting this new friend and he begun to change, he started to be possessive and he start to watch him all the time. Eyes are everywhere and ears are somewhere, and all where reported to his boyfriend.

Gil young felt suffocated until his boyfriend started to hurt him, slap him and even gives him bruises. They were all living in the boarding house he owned with his auntie but he never tell anyone about it. He kept it from his auntie. Only one person knows about it, and it is the new boarder whom he had a secret affair. Until one day an unexpected incident happen inside the boarding house.

a/n All are young saeng’s pov.