chapter 14: gil young

Warning: this chapter is a total fiction, an imagination of after life. You know how a story goes especially when one of the character is dead, right ? So here it is. Author’s POV. this is unedited.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every soul has an after life events for 9 days roaming around the real world seeking for peace. But in gil young’s case, everything is complicated. From his everyday life until he was died.

Gil young died for whatsoever the reason, it’s not clear, as for young saeng. He died longing for his twin brother, he died alone. his soul hasn’t in peace yet. He often visits his brother in his sleep, he wants to clear everything, that’s the reason why. Every soul in the earth can’t be at peace as long as there is a burden or they left something that they wanted to do and hadn’t able to fulfill it. Gil young is one of them. He wants to see his brother, yes that’s his dream in his whole life, but not in a critical situation and for his good he wished not to see him coming in the house due to some reasons, the reason that involves himself.

Young saeng had an accident because of the careless driver before reaching the house. He wants to tell him everything, tell him that he need not to come visit to the house but he is now a soul, he wants to prevent him from coming of course but what can he do, he is just a soul. He works through the dream while his brother is dead in bed for 3 days. He showed him everything, he showed what will happen if his brother will pursue his desire to visit the house. But on the opposite, his brother just had a curiosity about everything, confusions that makes him stay more in the house.

He felt sad about his brother’s decisions. He worried as he saw his brother coming in the house, he’s happy and glad seeing him healthy and good, but what is waiting for him is the thing that makes him worried. He watches him from afar.

He saw his mom and his twin brother, they are so close and look happy, they are happy, he’s watching from afar, they have another sibling in which he haven’t seen, young saeng must be close to their new sibling.

From the moment his brother entered the house, he wants to touch him, hug him like always, like before, like what they do 20 years ago. Hyun joong came and immediately approach his brother. He saw how he stared to young saeng, he saw how he walked closer to him and how he talk to him. He knows, he like young saeng. Hyun joong knows something about young saeng already. His lover asked and he answered everything.

“What if you will meet him, what if he is in my place,,will you love him too? Gil young suddenly asked…

“ahmm,,will I? what do you think? Hyun joong response…

A question and a not so clear answer. The meaning is clearer than the water. Hyun joong might fallen whether it is young saeng or gil young.

A soul cried, a soul even cry a lot. He saw how his brother just get along well with the lover. He witnessed how hyun joong took his precious brother. The hugs and kisses that hyun joong gave to young saeng are the same as those he received from him, or might be much more of that.

Ren is getting along with young saeng, a big relief to gil young. His precious kids treat his brother as their hyung too. They are a big help to them, they are his way to convey everything he wants to say to his brother. They will serve as the direction to everything. Kris and tao, as he saw them protecting young saeng from the two lovers, which is rare for the two to do because he is not that close to them. Of course a witness is a witness and everything must be protected.

Young saeng is luckier than him, he knows it, everyone wants to protect him compared to him, that everyone just need to hide for the sake of their own, they were scared of course but seeing how the kids are concern to their new hyung, he felt relieved but that’s not enough, he knows kyu and he knows what will happen.