quatre

hoseok was pulled aside by taehyung. the younger knew that his older wouldn't tell who he liked, refusing to admit it, even though it was as obvious and as clear as water. so he decided to make a little plan of his own.

"hyung I need to tell you something very important" he informed, looking slightly at hoseok.

"okay, what is it tae?" this time taehyung looked down, pulling the hem of his shirt, trying to add realism to his little performance .

"ah hyung i-i think i like you" he said softly. hoseok was speechless, this came as a surprise.

"i don't know what to say" taehyung forced tears.

"do you like me back?" taehyund said hopefully. hoseok grabbed taehyung's hand, softly stroking it. taehyung gave the older a grimace of pain.

"i'm sorry taehyung, but i like someone else" hoseok said sadly.

"who is it? is it yoongi?" hoseok's eyes widened and smile sadly.

"ah y-yes" suddenly taehyung's frown turned into a mischievous smile.

"i knew it!!" hoseok let go of taehyung's hand.

"huh?!?"

"come on hyung! you make it so obvious, I still don't know how the others haven't noticed!" taehyung laughed.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG" taehyung laughed and ran away before his hyung would do something to him.

"I GOT YOU HYUNG" he laughed and rushed his way back to the others for protection.

hoseok pouted and taehyung laughed once again. taehyung went behind hoseok, giving the boy a tight hug.  yoongi stared at the boys, an unfamiliar feeling blossomed inside him.

anger suffocated the pale boy, his breathing beacame harsh and shallow. he noticed the way taehyung's arms wrapped around hoseok's waist and how the orange haired boy grabbed his hand, a bright smile on his face.

someone cleared their throat snapping yoongi from his thoughts. I turned around to find namjoon staring at him an eyebrow raised.

"you okay hyung?" the tall boy asked, concern laced in his deep voice.

"no" he responded, a clear liquid started to form in his eyes, his vision getting a little blurry.

namjoon sighed. he grabed yoongi by the shoulders.

"let's get you home"

they left after namjoon informed the rest that they were going to leave. hoseok held a concerned expression.

that night yoongi didn't go to the store.