Chapter 27 : What's Good Or Bad?

A/n : First, I would like to talk about the Election.

I would say first of all, I'm not a Trump supporter 100%. In fact, I don't think I will ever respect Trump even when does become press. The things he has said took me highly by surprise. He has said offensive things insulting woman, disable people, Muslims and Hispanics. As a woman and a Hispanic, I'm not going to stand for that.

Not only that, he's going to be a president who is against gay marriage. I am for gay marriage I believe love is love no matter the gender but if he does anything to change that, I'm not going to keep my mouth shut.

I know people think otherwise, voting for Donald Trump and I respect that. But this is my opinion and something I care about.  This man ( should I even call him that?) disgusts me on many levels.

Tell me what you guys think...?

NOW:

BANG!

The smoke in the air made it impossible to see what has occurred. Awhile later, the smoke has cleared and all that was seen, is Harley and Joker, Batman and Robin missing, and Izzy with the gun aiming up.

She sighed and a tear fell down her cheek. She dropped the gun, taking in the situation.

"Why did it have to come to this?" Izzy thought.

She then felt an impact on her left cheek making her fall to the floor. She held her cheek and looked up to see her father.

"YOU STUPID LITTLE GIRL!" Joker growled at Izzy raising his hand again.

"No puddin! Don't do it!" Harley shouted running to Joker holding back his arm.

Joker growled and pushed Harley down on the ground. He glared at Izzy before grabbing her arm and Harley's arm, dragging them back to the van.

~

"UNBELIEVABLE MY OWN DAUGHTER! " Joker shouted as Izzy sat by the wall back at their own place.

"Why you did it huh? HUH!?!" 

Izzy flinched but refused to look at him.

"You like them don't you? Bats and that bird?"

Izzy looked the side but still down.
Joker then grabbed her by the face and made her look at him.

"ANSWER ME."

Izzy kept quiet but let out a few tears. That was enough for him.

"Don't tell me you actually like that little sidekick?" Joker started laughing but Izzy didn't.

He became serious seeing no reaction from her. He let her go making her hit her head against the wall.

"YOU AND HIM?!? NOW YOU'RE SOMEHOW BUDDY BUDDY?!?" Joker yelled

Harley flinched at his outburst "Mr J I think you need to -"

"DON'T YOU DAMN TELL ME WHAT TO DO! YOU KNEW DIDN'T YOU!?" Joker yelled turning to face her

"I-I-I d-dont know what you mean pud-"

"YES YOU DO. YOU'RE LITTLE CONVERSATION WITH HIM. "

TIMEBACK : CHAP 26

With that Robin turn towards her mother, who was ready to swing her bat to him. He backed to the wall in surprise and ducked to avoid the bat.

When he looked at her, she was smiling and giggling.

"Enough laughing." Robin said taking out his bo staff.

She then mouthed three words that shocked Robin.

"A Mother Knows."

"H-H-HOW D-D-DID YOU. YOU KNEW?"

"I know my daughter, she can't keep this hidden from me. Come on, Don't be so stunned! Lets make this interesting!" Harley said before kicking him.

Izzy looked at Harley shocked.

"You knew?" She asked her

Harley nodded sadly.

"I knew. For awhile now."

"AND YOU DECIDED TO KEEP THIS LITTLE INFORMATION FROM ME?!"

" She's our daughter, I'll love her no matter what decisions she makes. Who are we to tell her how to feel?" Harley said

"Mama.. " Izzy said crying more

"WE ARE HER PARENTS THATS WHO THE HELL WE ARE!" 

"I don't care what you have to say Mr J. Izzy will make her own decisions and she will not have you telling her what to do!" She yelled only to be slapped by him.

"STOP!" Izzy yelled

"My family, you are all traitors! .. " Joker yelled before walking away.
Izzy ran to Harley and hugged her tightly, crying.

"It's okay baby, it's all going to be okay."