Chapter 21 : This Is What It Feels Like

A/n: hiiiii. I still have to work on my summer assignments but it annoyes me not being able to update every week so here's a new chapter!!

If you can learn any language you want, what would if be?

Mines would me, Japanase, Koren and Italian <3 and maybe Chinese for my friends.

"Are you sure you're okay by yourself sweetie?" Harley asked running a hand through Izzy's hair

"Mama, you and Dad have left me alone before. As I recall, you guys were taken to Arkham Asylum, and I was left behind. " Izzy said

Harley and Joker were in the mood do to Crimes so they wanted to head out today as a family, but Izzy wanted to stay home.

"Is there a reason you want to stay home all of a sudden?" Harley asked

"Mom, I'm fine. Really!" Izzy said with a frown on her face making Harley eyes widen in shock.

"Alright.. Well call us if something happens. I'll be off. " Harley said kissing her forehead before walking out, still in shock.

~

"Alfred, any news about the Quinn family?"  Bruce asked

"Not at the moment sir. But I'll keep a look out. " Alfred said pouring him a cup of tea.

Bruce nodded and drank from his tea.

"Still looking out for Master Dick?"

"I have a strong feeling that Izzy is the reason why Dick is emotional distress.  If I can't get answers from Dick at the moment, then I'll get it from her. "

"Sire, are you going to threaten a 14 year old?" Alfred asked confused.

"She's dangerous Alfred..In some way, she has the mind of an adult. But in her own crazy way. " Bruce said

~

Izzy sighs and lays on her bed. She looks up the ceiling in wonder.

'Bird brain. Robin. Tweety. Dick Grayson'

"Ugh! Why is he always in my head!?! Get out get out!" Izzy screamed slapping her head hard

She sighs and frowns once again.

" I miss those conversations I had with him. I miss that time when he came with me to Arkham Asylum. I miss that time when we talked in my room. I especially missed that time when we kissed the first... time.. "

Izzy stood up start with a surprised expression.

" No, No, No!" She screamed standing up from her bed and running the the window.

She feels her heart pounding, heat rising to her cheek. A strange feeling in her tummy.

She fell to the ground, leaned on the wall, and crossed her legs. She can hear the footsteps of the hyenas coming into her room. She stood in front of her, dropped their toy and lay their heads on her lap.

She ran her hands on the floor until it reach their toy.

The robin.

"So this is love..." She said before taking the toy and hugging it tightly, afraid that the chew toy will come to life and fly away from her.

"This is what it feels like. My feelings for you..."

A/n: Hey guys! Sorry it was short! I just really wanted to go watch some BTS 😅 I'll probably post something about going back to school or just work on the birthday chapter