JUST SAYING -Spelling Errors, Readers, Voting-

August 15, 2016

YEP, this is happening....

Okay so when I notice that there's a comment that I never seen before, I would go from CHAPTER 1 to the recent chapter to see everyone's comments... Everyone's ....

*SPELLING ERRORS

You see, what I love to do whenever I post a chapter, is reading people comments. The reason I love to do that, because some comments are normal but amazing and some are funny but amazing. But there is just very few amount of people who comments on my 'SPELLING ERROR'

Just one word...... TRIGGERED.

Let me just educate those people with FUN FACTS ABOUT FREAKGIRLMIXZ!

1) I live in New York, but I wasn't born here! I was born in Dominican Republic  and English wasn't my first language. It was Spanish.

In fact, a girl commented on a chapter, cursing at me in Spanish thinking I didn't know Spanish! (of course, I deleted the comment but I screenshot it.. You know who you are... )

2)  I was raised in New York and I can speak English, but I still have some speaking issues. My sister and my best friend loves to  correct me! They find a joy in that. I used to have a speech class, but they pulled me out because my new teacher didn't send me up anymore.

3) my favorite subject in school is English because I love to write! I get
A's on my report card for English and I'm proud of that. When I write stories for that class, I write over 13 paragraphs!! 13 PARAGRAPHS and I hand it in on time with pride.

.... What hurts me the most is that people just ignore all my hard work to make comments about my spelling errors....

When I write stories for my classes, classmates and friends make comments about my stories saying that they love my story and how they can't wait to see how it ends, and IT MAKES ME HAPPY. Comments like this just make me wonder 'is it even worth it anymore?"

*READERS

But then I say, "YEP it is worth it" 😄

Because there are people who make me smile without even knowing it
and I'm writing something that I LOVE and want to make my own.

People who really want to make the effort and make comments about my spelling errors, just keep this whole authors note mind. I crossed out their names but doesn't mean I deleted their comments...

Thank you to the people who actually love reading this story! Thanks to the people who comments awesome things. Just thank you. ❤️

*VOTING

PS. The voting is closed! Thanks for voting and it's going to take a bit to gather all the votes. I already did, but new people are commenting and I want to include then too.

New chapter later this week!