Chapter 19 : This Is How It Should Be

A/N: Okay, you guys are killing me 😂 I added up all the votes and it was a tie again!! But I re-re- counted it and you'll find out who won by one.... (yes, those are my glasses)

Also I almost completely forgot! My birthday is less then a month and also is the anniversary of Harley Quinn first becoming a villians aka her birthday ❤️

My birthday : September 13
Harley's birthday : September 11

Just two days apart!! And I also know that me and a reader share the same birthday so is going to be her birthday too!! 😄

I'm planning on doing a birthday special with Harley, Izzy and I (Ikr shocker, I'm going to be in my own book..) and it will be published September 12, 2016 (since the 9/11 event is on course September 11, I wouldn't really like to update on that day)

Also the lamest thing.... School. And instead of doing my summer assignment, I'm writing a chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------

"They have gotten away again Alfred!" Bruce said slamming his fist down after moments of pacing back and forth.

"It's not exactly easy, Master Wayne. It is indeed Joker, Harley, and Izzy" Alfred said

Bruce sighed and sat back down in his chair in the Batcave, still in his Batman costume but without his MA sk.

"How is Master Dick sir?"

"Dick hasn't spoken a word. Right after we arrive back at the mansion, he just walked away to his room. "

"Sir, have you ever considered that maybe Master Dick,... misses Miss Quinn?"

Bruce said silent before speaking again, "Yes I have, but I put to those thoughts aside."

~

"Bring it kid!"

Izzy put a hand on his wrist, turned around and flipped him.

After coming back from the pet shop, Joker and Harley wanted Izzy to do training on their henchmans.

It's their favorite thing to watch! Why you may ask? Because they get to watch their beloved, crazy, daughter beat the crap out of their henchmans and they love to get a good laugh out of that.

While Izzy kicked one of them in the gut, another one came behind and held in to Izzy, wrapping his arms around her. Izzy turned and slammed her elbow in the side of his face knocking his down.

She fully turned around, bend down and looked closely at him. She grabbed his wrist raising his arm up and letting go, seeing it plop down on the ground.

"Daddy!! I think I killed him!!" She shouted

"Put him with the others!!"

The henchman started moving, and groaning in pain from the impact at the side of his head

"Tch, God damn it.. " Izzy said before kicking him and walking away.

" It's almost midnight.." She thought

She bit her lip nervously, "What should I do?"

~

Dick sat on the bench at the Gotham City Park. Since it was pass midnight, noone was there but him.

He rolled up his sleeve to check his watch, 12:45.

He sighed and put his elbows on his thighs and leaning forward, he ran his hands in his hair and down his face.

He felt drops of water, and then full on rain. He sighed once more before standing up and walking away.

While hiding in the shadows, was Izzy herself. Drenched head to toe, staring at him walking away, shocked.

"He was actually serious."

~

"Master Wayne, I have came to inform you that Master Dick is not in his bedroom. "

"What?! Where he is?"

"I'm not sure sir. "

"Thanks Alfred." Bruce said getting up.

Bruce grabbed his jacket and was putting it on when the door opened.

Dick walked in, drenched also from head to toe.

"Dick where the hell-"

"She didn't show up..." Dick mumbled before walking to his room and slamming his door shut.

A/n: Yes, Team B who wanted Izzy to not show up and become enemies with Dick, has won the voting!

It's kinda sad but keep reading!
I added my own little twist with Izzy watching Dick to show that deep down, she actually cares about him.

To the people who chose B? Do you regret your choice, why or why not?

Also this chapter was  dedicated to @_DIVERGENT_IS_BAE!
She made her own Joker's Daughter and Robin Fanfiction 😉

~freakgirlmixz ❤️