Chapter 22 : All I Want

^
   * Izzy's and Dick's song please      listen *

A/N : I been thinking of doing a          official "A Blood Drop Of Madness" account on Instagram... But idk 😂

*should I do a author Q&A should you guys can understand me better... Idk

*Also, I have other social medias! I post on snapchat and you can actually see my date but I won't reveal my real name!

Snapchat : Katyyy.roseee
Instagram : Katyyy.roseee

LAST TIME ON BLOOD DROP OF MADNESS :

"So this is love..." She said before taking the toy and hugging it tightly, afraid that the chew toy will come to life and fly away from her.

"This is what it feels like. My feelings for you..."

NOW :

Izzy aggressively opens her backpack and yank out her drawing book.

Without a second thinking , she starts ripping the pages one by one, with more anger each time.

She then stops ripping when she sees one picture of a Cat and a Bird. She rips it clean out and runs her finger down it.

She drew the bird, and he drew the cat. The cat looks like her, and the bird looks like him.

She sighs, folds it up , and hugs it to her close, tight. To keep it safe and sound, she places the drawing in her drawer under her clothes.

While her parents and the goons are away on another mission to catch the Bats's attention, she was going to escape and run around.

Problem is, her parents left the other half of the goons to keep a eye on her. Just in case..

There's bars on her windows, but she hides a screwdriver under the bed so  she can always leave and rest her mind when she needs to.

She locks her door and quickly starts to unscrew the nails of the bars on his window. Quietly, she places two bars on the ground, puts the screwdriver in her back pocket, and leans out the window and on the ledge.

She jumps off the ledge and lands another building and takes off  running.

~

She sits on the ledge of one building, and looks down at the city that she knows, Gotham.

She sighs and rest her elbows on he knees, leaning forward, until something caught her eyes.

'Is that...? '

She quickly runs off and hold son onto a ladder, getting closer to the city

"Dick.. " She whispers looking at the boy before her.

He was walking, with glasses on, a red sweater, ripped jeans, and his hands in his Jean pockets.

Even though she couldn't see his eyes, she knows..100%, that is him. That's the love of life.

Dick, feeling a very familiar stare, turns around and looks around to see if he could see that familiar face. His face goes back in a frown before he continues to walk, with his head hang low, avoiding anyone's eyes.

Izzy exhales the breath shes been holding before turning back, looking behind the building walls, looking at Dick once more before he disappears.

' All I wanted was love from someone besides my parents. '

' All I wanted was a life with someone who doesn't see for a  freak, but something more. '

' All I wanted was is to be understood not feared. '

' All I wanted...'

" Was you. " Izzy said placing a hand in he pockets.

' So why did you leave me? '

" Why did I leave you?"

A/n: I'm sorry if this chapter seen sad! I'm actually really proud of this chapter.

I was listening to " All I wanted" a Ellie Goulding cover and
" Waterfalls " By TLC that's what it seems dramatic.

Those are both their songs ❤️ cause I feel like when I hear those songs, it can descripe their relationship right now.

I have a trip Monday! So I'll probably post again soon!