"Shit baby...you are giving me a boner ." Brandon whispered against her ear ng ayusin ni Tony and isa sa cameras.

Olivia smiled seductively.

Nasa bewang niya ang mga kamay  nito habang magkaharap sila.His body is very close to hers.Halos ganito  lahat ang mga  kuha nila dahil pasimple nitong tinatakpan ang katawan niya without sacrificing the sexy sports wear.Minsan nakasandal siya sa dibdib nito as he has his arms around her while  they look at the camera.

Palihim na nangingiti si Olivia kapag nakikita ang mga male crew.Paano naman halos hindi siya tignan ng mga ito.Mukhang takot na takot talaga ang mga ito sa bad boy niya.

"Oh puh-leeze!  Stop that Brandon! Go get a room!" inis na sabi ni Lora na nakasandal ang likod sa likod nito.

Olivia specified na ayaw niyang magka-shot ang dalawa na magkaharap.Tama na ang isang beses na dinakma ng babaing malandi  ang  bad boy niya.Gusto nga niyang matawa because nagmukhang third wheel si Lora na talaga namang pinlano niya.

"Shut up Lora." Brandon hissed while Olivia chewed her bottom lip as  she stares at her bad boy.They act as if they only see each other.She knows na after ng shoot, iiskor na naman sa kanya ang UNL niya.But it's okay.Hindi lang naman kasi ito ang nag-iinit sa posisyon nila.

"Okay..let's finish this!" sabi ni Tony.

--------after the pictorial------------------

"Baby...I will just have a word with Tony.Wait for me here please." sabi sa kanya ni Brandon.

She nodded.He gave her a peck on the lips bago umalis.

Umupo siya sa  couch na nasa gilid ng studio to check her phone.

"I hope you are happy that you made me look unwanted in this shoot. But what a childish thing to do .Unfortunately, you can't be with him 24/7." came Lora's voice.

Without raising her head to look at her,she just said chillingly,"Yes. I am very happy.I guess you got the picture now..so fuck off! He is done  with you and you won't get a chance with him anymore."

Tumawa ng mahina si Lora before sitting next to her.This time hindi na nakatiis si Olivia.She tore her eyes from her phone and stare back at the other woman.

Lora has a sneering smile on her face as she looks at her.

"Enjoy the moment of being Brandon's latest slut.It won't last." komento nito.

"I am not a slut!Maybe you are talking about yourself." sagot niya sa kalmadong boses.

"You are a slut!Once Brandon fucked a woman, she becomes a slut.He uses your  body for his sexual pleasure right? So you are his slut." Lora said with a raised brow.

Olivia narrowed her eyes.That hit home but she won't show this woman that her  jibe has affected her.Bastusan na lang muna sila.Kaya din naman niyang tapatan ang balahurang bibig nito.

"Coming from a bitter  ex slut  of Brandon...I think that is something.I don't mind being my man's slut because he is also a slut in bed.Contrary to what you said about him using my body for his own pleasure...the pleasure he gives me is not even  half of what I give him.Did he eat  your p*ssy until you are almost senseless  from sexual gratification?".She smirked when she saw Lora frown.Alam niya na sa kanya lang ginagawa ni Brandon yun.Sa bad boy niya na mismo nanggaling yun.

"I never had the  urge to do this to anyone but you baby.You smell and taste so fucking good even down here..." he said huskily during one of their heated sex.