NE 3 ♥ A Fun Lunch with Gray

Start from the beginning

"Hello Hibiki, how was the mission?" Mira happily greeted.

"It went good." he answered in a smooth, silky voice. Then he spotted the face of his beloved Erza and walked right up to her.

"Hey guys." Everyone greeted him except for Gray, who just grunted before looking away. Erza stood up, but Gray still remained in his sitting position.

Hibiki almost stumbled when when he saw Erza's attire. "Erza? You're wearing a cat costume?. You look cute in that."

Gray gritted his teeth in annoyance. Lucy quietly explained Hibiki everything, especially that Erza needs a place to stay.

After Lucy said that last part, Hibiki grew a mischievous smile on his face.

"So Erza needs a place to stay huh? I'll let her stay in my mansion, there I can get her to like me and make her mine and mine only. I tell her that I love her, kiss her, even make out with her."

His mind flashed perverted images, that made blood trickle down his nose. Gray saw this, and knows exactly what he was thinking. Gray quickly stood up and faced him.

"Hey Hibiki, stop thinking about unnecessary stuff when-" Hibiki shoved Gray to the side and gave Erza one of his best smiles.

"Hey Erza, what about you stay in my mansion. It will be a lot of fun." he said in a charming tone.

Erza blinked a few times, "Sorry Hibiki-kun, Gray-kun asked me first."

Hibiki snarled in disagreement, "What that stripping bastard?"

"Quit complaining. Erza already said yes to me." Gray growled.

Erza shyly said, "Guys, no need to argue because of me. I'll find another place to stay."

Mira jumped in, placing a hand on her shoulder, "No, its okay Erza. They're always like that, It's not your fault."

Erza nodded in response. Mira smiled, "Okay lets eat, guys. I made lunch for everyone." she said while rubbing both her hands together.

Everyone is enjoying themselves with Mira's cooking, except for Erza, who was staring at the window in deep thought. Of course, Gray was worried about her, so he approached her and asked what was bothering her.

"Hey Erza?" Erza faced him with a raised eyebrow.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked, concerned.

Erza chuckled before smiling, "No everything is fine. Nothing to worry about."

Gray sighed, before lowering himself, leveling his head next to Erza's. They looked at each other eye to eye, Gray's eyes were full of seriousness.