Being Watched

The past few weeks have been great Mike and I have spent every free moment we have with each other. He's been to the studio with me a few times and I have gone to a couple of his games and he has been doing really well. Mike and I have been going out very frequently and Mike has been acting very strange. It seems like hes always in a rush to leave lately. 

Mikes P.O.V.

Lately I've been feeling very strange every time Carrie and I go out I always get the feeling that I'm being watched. I know Carrie has caught on to it but she hasn't said anything. I don't know who could be watching me or why they would be, but all I know is that I need to keep Carrie safe. Every other night I've been making excuses to stay late so I know that she's safe. We were sitting at home watching a movie when I got a call from my body guard Randy. "Babe I have to take this call I'll be back. "  "Okay." I walked out onto the patio and I was explaining what was going on about me feeling watched. 

Carries P.O.V.

While Mike was outside taking the call I went to go get some water. I accidentally overheard them talking my heart dropped at what I heard. Mike was telling the person on the phone that he felt like we were being watched. I don't think I've ever been this scared before. I just stood there and waited for him to walk in. He walked in and I stood there fighting back the tears. 

Mikes P.O.V.

I walked in and saw Carrie standing there looking at me with fear in her eyes. "I think its time we talk." I motioned her to come sit on the couch with me. She slowly approached the couch sitting down casually crossing her legs starring every where but at me. "Carrie please look at me.." She hesitated for a moment I knew she was about to cry. "Carrie." she then looked at me. "I'm going to put this as simple as I can. For the past three weeks every time we would go out I would always get this strange feeling that we were being watched. That's why I've been staying over late to make sure that you were safe. I have my body guards on the case right now and they said that we shouldn't be alone. I'm so sorry that I'm putting you through this." She looked down and I could see the tears falling, I gently picked her up and placed her in my lap. She rested her head on my chest as I rubbed her back. After calming down a bit she asked me "What happens now?" I then reassured her that everything is going to be okay and that she's perfectly safe. 

A/N: Who do you think it is? What do you think will happen now with Carrie and Mike?