The First Kiss

The ride home was very awkward, we didn't talk much. Mike still looked very angry and I didn't want to talk about it and make him even more angry, so I just let it be. We arrived at my house and we both got out of the car Mike walked me up to my door. We stood there for a minute and then Mike grabbed my hands. "Listen Carrie I am so so sorry about tonight, this did not go as planned. If I would've known that Stacey worked there I would've never took you there. I am so sorry about your dress. Please let me make this up to you." "Don't worry about it its okay, a trip to the dry cleaners will fix it." "Are you sure beca-" "Mike really it's fine, like I said don't worry about it. How about we just go inside and cook ourselves some dinner?" "That sounds great!"

I finally started to see his beautiful smile again. We go inside as I ran upstairs I yelled out "I hope you like vegan!" I found myself a pair of leggings and a hoodie and went back downstairs to find Mike looking at my family photo book. "NO! don't look at that!" I said while running towards him. As soon as I got to him he put the book in the air over his head. "But why you were so adorable as a child." While jumping in the air aimlessly for the book Mike tosses it behind him on the couch and grabs me by the waist and swings me around he then puts me down and we just stared into each others eyes. Mike caressed my face and then leaned in slowly for a kiss, I to leaned in for the kiss. Things started to get a little heated until Ace and Penny began barking at Mike. I could feel my cheeks burning as I began to blush. "So dinner?" And with a laugh Mike said "Yeah lets start."