Chapter twenty six

A few more days passed and I waited for her. No matter how long I would wait... even if it means a life time.

Lee and I spent the night at the entrance of the village since tomorrow will be the expected day she arrives. We gave each other glares as we stood at each side of the gate. It was just really weird to know that two males are after a lady. I certainly didn't like it but you know... it's apart nature I guess.

We soon say down then slowly fell asleep. I didn't really have a dream. As usual I was just blank. Nothing else.

"Panda~" I heard.

I moved to my left trying to find a better position to sleep. This...might be a good dream.

"Panda~~" i started to imagine Wolfy right in front of me. Smiling. I came closer to her as she yelled.

"Panda~~~" and we hugged each other and we kissed. It felt so real. Like I was really kissing her. I soon felt like opening my eyes. This was one of the best dreams I had so far.

My eyes fluttered open, only to see Wolfy really kissing me. I was so shocked that I backed away looking at her with surprise. Then I came to realization that she only kissed me on the cheek.

"A kiss will always wake a sleeping beauty up!" She giggled giving me a tight hug. "Nice to see you Panda!" I hugged back. So it was real.

I gave her a smile as she giggled cutely. "You look as pretty as ever" I complimented. She blushed at my words. She the stood up and helped me up as well.

She walked over to hug, the already awake, Rock Lee. As much as I hate to admit it, I was jealous of him... insecure rather.

Rock Lee POV

She woke him up first. She even kissed him...

Has she really moved on? Did I really make an impact on her?.... uggh! This is so stressful! I don't want this! I hate this. This feeling! I wish it were gone!

I wish She was mine already.

Kakashi POV

So for the next few days my  baby girl hung out with her friends. It was soo nice to have her back.

She was seriously the only one I can really relate to. She was the only one that I could tell my secrets to. I don't know what would happen if I ever lose her but of course that will never happen....

right?

~•~•~•~•~

"Do you have to go?" Chidori asked Gaara as they all gathered in the village's entrance. Gaara gave a sorrowful look.

"The village needs me..." he said giving a smile. Everyone's jaws dropped but Chidori just hugged him tightly. "I'm proud of my Panda! He's the Kazekage!!!" She squeaked.

She then turned to her father with puppy dog eyes. "Dad... can we bring him back to his village?" She asked sweetly.

"Sweetheart... Gaara can go home by himself... he's not a six year old..." Kakashi sighed. Remembering the old days. But he couldn't say no to those eyes. Those electric blue eyes. She was just to cute. He gave a heavy sigh. "Fine."