Chapter 30- Time To Have Fun

Comenzar desde el principio

The door opens revealing Hailee, Calum, Michael, Connor and James. Where's Bradley or Tristan? Wait..Tristan will never come and see me again after what happened.

They had smiles on their faces  then it got replaced with sad ones. Hailee immediately runs to Amy and hugs her then hugs me for a second before return to hugging Amy who is still crying. Calum spoke up "What the hell happened?" He asked confused, the others nodded. I sigh "That's what Ashton and I been trying to find out  but nothing is working. She keeps crying" I explain, Ashton nods in agreement "We tried to get her  to talk yet still nothing. If you guys can that be amazing" he smiles. Hailee looks up "Problem solved. I know the reason now" She says with smile. Amy is still sobbing with her head down on the bed.

We look at her and she rolls her eyes "Chill guys. I will tell you" she giggles. She takes a deep breath "It's about Luke" she said. Calum balls his fist "Fucking Hemmo! I will hurt him" He  said  through gritted teeth. Michael and other boys nod, I sigh "Hurting him isn't gonna make this situation  any better" they nodded their heads."True" Michael said then smirked "But we can gan-" I cut him off "We aren't fucking ganging up on Luke, Clifford," I said annoyed.

Michael frowns and crosses his arms "Whatever" he mumble under his breath. I roll my eyes at him, everyone laughs except Amy who's still sobbing and Hailee rubs her back "We are here for you babes" She whispers to Amy, Amy lifts her head up and Hailee  smiles at her, Amy returned the smile.

James smirks "Why don't we all go clubbing tonight to have fun and forget about the worries and anger and everything else. How  does that sound?" He smiles. Everyone nods, Amy's head shoots back up out of nowhere and I softly giggle shaking my head at her action.

Amy spoke up  while standing up wiping her tears "We should all go clubbing! That will  be fucking awesome" she said  excitedly. Everyone cheered, Calum shouts "She's fucking back!" We cheered. Then the realisation hit me. I can't go clubbing I'm stuck here!

I clap my hands getting everyone's attention "I can't go clubbing since I'm stuck here" I said upset laying down slowly. Ashton sits down next to me and hugs me, I hug back. Amy groans "Oh man!" She sits down next to James. Michael shakes his head "Not true! Sammy can get out now since the doctor said she's all done but" he pauses making us lean forward.

I spoke up "But what? What do I need to do!" I said impatient, Connor smirks  "Someones eager to go clubbing" he chuckles and others laugh. I flip him off "Fuck off Condora, Michael continue" I turn my gaze back to him. Michael continues sighing "But she has to come back for medication to make sure there's no more drugs in her," he says with  a smile.

Everyone cheers including me. I throw my hands up in the air "Fuck yeah" I shout excitedly. Everyone dances happily and continues to cheer. Ashton hugs me "I'm happy you're getting out of here and don't worry I will never leave your side cause I will always be here, I promise Sammy" He whispers and kisses my head. I smiled, Amy spoke up "Wanna share what you are guys talking about?" She wiggles her eyebrows and everyone else smirks. Ashton and I shake our heads, I roll my eyes "Nosey people gosh" I said in a fake annoyed tone. Everyone laughs and I laugh along "I'm fucking getting  out of here!" I shout. Everyone cheers.

*Night Time: Scary Canary*
Amy POV
Ashton parked the van we hired for tonight. We all got off except Sammy who got off slowly with Ashton helping her. I smile, I felt someone nudge me "They are meant to be huh?" I turn to my side to see it was Calum and I nod my head. "They are. So cute together to be honest" I sigh.

Calum places his hand on my shoulder "You will fix your relationship one day Amy, I promise you" He smiles. I nod "I hope so too Cal," I said with a small smile. Michael claps his hands "Let's go people and party!" He cheers. We cheered and walk towards the entrance together handing our ID to the security one by one then we all head inside.