29.

Abbie

I roller over and opened my eyes, I seen Roman cuddling with Reigns, that's so freaking cute. Picked my phone up off of the nightstand and took a quick picture and put it on my twitter and instagram.

I rolled out of bed and realized I was still in this tight short black dress. I took it off and walked into the bathroom and started the shower water, I got in and started washing my hair, shaving my legs and other places to. I put conditioner in my hair and washed the rest of my body, once I finished I rinsed completely off and turned the water off.

I got out, wrapped a towel around me and went to my closet and pulled out a black crop top and shorts, I grabbed black lace bra and panties I quickly put that on and fish tailed my hair. I looked over and Roman was still sleeping so I just went down stairs and made some breakfast.

I slowly felt a hand around my waist, I quickly turned around.

"Good morning baby." Roman told me and I gave him a kiss.

"Good morning, Roman and Reigns." I said and took the puppy out of his hands.

"I still can't believe you put him in pajamas." Roman said.

"Reigns loves his pajamas." I said and took off his onezie. And let him run around.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna take him out side." Roman said and kissed my cheek.

"I'll be waiting."I told him as he walked out the sliding glass door.

I finished up breakfast and put it on plates for me and Roman, I went into the spare closet that I don't normally use, I actually keep stuff for dogs and cats in it just in case, so I grabbed puppy chow for reigns and grabbed him some cute puppy bowls with blue paw prints on them. I filled one with the food and one with water for him.

"Babe you just happen to have puppy chow laying around the house?" Roman asked.

"Uh yeah, I come prepared." I told him.

"Oh do you?" He asked and pulled me in for a kiss, he ran his hands down my sides and placed them on my butt.

"Not in front of Reigns." I told him and grabbed our food and started walking into the living room.

"Seriously babe?" Roman asked following me.

"Yes." I answered.

"I doubt he even knows what's going on, he's a pup." Roman explained sitting next to me on the couch.

"I don't care, if you want some then find him a baby sitter." I told him, he looked at me like 'seriously'.

"I love you crazy." He said and pulled me to him.

"I love you too horny."