9.

"Abbie why didn't you tell us you were related to Bray and you didn't tell your dad everything either." I asked Abbie, her dad left a little bit ago, Seth and Dean went with him.

"Because it's all disgusting." She said.

"Abbie you should have said something." I said.

"I didn't want to." She said and wiped her tears off of her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Abbie." I told her and she laid her head on my chest.

"It's okay Roman, it's not your fault Bray is a sick bastard." She said and wrapped her arms around me, I did the same to her.

"No I'm sorry I left you in that locker room, and I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop them." I said.

"That was not your fault Roman, we didn't think they'd look there for me." She said and kissed my cheek.

"I still feel responsible for what happened to you." I told her.

"Well your not, and I'm going to be ok." She said.

"I know, so when's your dad taking you home?" I asked her.

"Later on today." She answered.

"For how long?" I asked.

"I guess for a week or two." She answered.

"I'm gonna miss you." I told her, she looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm gonna miss you to."

Later on that day
Abbie

Me and my dad are on a plane to Pennsylvania already, it's almost 7:00 at night. We stayed as long as we could because it was kinda hard to say goodbye to the boys but I had to. And once we get to the house later on tonight my dad's going to set up therapy sessions for me in the morning and every single day until I go back to work, he's thinking of keeping me home until I feel completely better.

That might end up taking for ever, I'm not real excited about any of this either, the only good thing is that I get to see my dad, it's been a few months since I've seen him and almost a year since I've been home.

"It's good to finally see you Abbagayle." My dad Charles said.

"It's good to see you too, I've missed you dad." I told him.

"I missed you to." He said, and our plane started to land, finally.

I just couldn't wait to get off of this thing, I'm not a fan of planes, I feel funny when I'm on them. I also feel tired as hell, last night I got up around 5:30 ish and I couldn't fall back asleep. I kept having nightmares over all of this, I hope I can finally sleep and just get over all of this.

2 weeks later
Roman

"Hello Mr. Lindsay." I answered my phone, Abbie's dad was calling me.

"Hi Roman and I already told you to call me Charles, but umm, I wanted to talk to you about Abbie." He said.

"Did something happen?" I quickly asked.

"A lots been happening Roman, and she's supposed to be cleared to get back on the road but she isn't going to be anytime soon." He answered.

"I'm coming out there, I'll be there as soon as I can." I explained.

"Thank you Roman." He said before we hung up.

"What's going on?" Dean asked as he and Seth walked into my bed room.

"Abbie's not doing well, I'm leaving tonight, should be at there house sometime in the morning." I explained to them and started packing.

"Well we wanna come with you." Seth said.

"Fine but just get your stuff packed, I wanna leave ASAP." I told them, they quickly went to pack their things and we left to go to the airport.

I just hope Abbie's going to be okay, she's been through a lot these past few weeks, and I don't want things getting worse for her. I just want her to be ok.