28.

The next morning
Abbie 

I didn't sleep well last night, after Bray kidnapping us and me trying to snap his neck which didn't kill him because he was still alive. I always thought that would kill someone but I guess not. In a way I'm happy we just left him but I'm still worried he's gonna come back. And I was having nightmares last night about it to.

But now I just wanna get back to my life with out Bray, I'm keeping my father away for a little bit now to. If he can lie to me for years then maybe I can disappear from him for years. In my opinion he lied, for what ever reason that was, and I hate when someone lies to me so I'm just staying away from him for now.

But now I'm just standing and staring out the window watching the sun come up since I can't sleep.

"You okay Abbie?" I heard and turned and seen Angela.

"Yeah I'm okay." I said and gave her a hug.

"Good, I get my sister back and we can all have our lives back." She said smiling.

"Yeah can't wait." I said and we went into the kitchen.

"Maybe we should go out tonight, just you and me, unless you wanna invite Alexa." She suggested.

"Invite alexa, maybe her and Seth will hit it off."

Later that night
Roman

Well, the girls went to the club about an hour ago, and Alexa just called me and said that they couldn't find Abbie, so she probably wondered off. So I'm trying to find her. I was just driving around trying my best to find and what do you know, she's literally sitting in McDonald's parking lot on her phone with a box of chicken nuggets by her. I got out of my car and walked up to her.

"Babe what are you doing? Why did you leave the club?"I asked her.

"I was trying to find the Pokémon, then I seen a puppy running around here and I realized I was at McDonald's and I got hungry." She answered.

"Well come on let's get you home." I told her.

"No I have to go find the puppy." She Said and took off running to the ally way, I quickly followed her and I turned around the corner and there she was holding a puppy.

"Look Babe we have to keep him." She said and held up a little black Labrador puppy, and it was a boy to.

"Babe you don't need a puppy." I told her.

"He needs me, he needs a mom and a dad." She wined.

"OK fine but he needs a bath when we get back to the house." I told her and she smiled and we walked back towards the car.

"Grab my chicken nuggets." She told me, jeez this girl and her chicken nuggets. I picked up the box and got in the car and  started driving us back to her house.

"I'm gonna call him Reigns." She said and he licked her nose.

"Really babe?" I asked.

"Yeah, he likes that name." She answered.

"I don't think he does." I told her.

"Yes he does, Reigns do you want a chicken?"

"You seriously asked him if he wanted a chicken nugget." I mumbled.

"Yes you do, your definitely a mommas boy." She said and started petting him.

"This is gonna be a long night." I mumbled and pulled up to her house. We went inside and everyone was just glad her crazy as was ok. We both went upstairs with the puppy and she took him into the bathroom, I started changing my clothes and I could hear her talking to reigns.

"Aw your such a good boy." She said and I just stood there watching her give him a bath.

"Babe what did you wash him with?" I asked.

"Your old spice, he gonna smell like a man." She answered, I hope she ain't like this when she's sober.

"Babe watch your son for a minute I gotta get him some pajamas." She said and walked past me.

"Pajamas?" I asked her.

"Yes babe he can't go naked." She said walking back into the bathroom and getting him out of the tub and wrapping him in a towel.

"Babe puppy's don't need pajamas." I told her and she didn't answer me she just sent me a death glare.

"Nevermind." I mumbled and sat on the edge of the bed and watched her put him in a blue onesie.

"Look how cute he is." She said and he laid down in bed with her, he snuggled up to her.

"You just replaced me with a puppy." I told her and laid down with the pup in between us.

"No one could ever replace you." She said and kissed my cheek.

"Mmh. Our son just did." I said.

"Babe don't be jealous of Jr." She said and closed her eyes, they both went to sleep. I smiled and went to sleep to.