11.

Abbie

I looked over at Roman and seen he was asleep, he can't really think I'm going to be okay to go to bed can he. God I'm terrified, every time I dream, it's always about what happened to me, it's scares me to much. So I pretended to go to sleep until he fell asleep, so I could get back up.

I got out of bed and grabbed my shoes and car keys, I think I'll go out for a little while. I snuck down stairs and passed everyone, I kissed my kitty goodbye, since she's always there waiting for me, she'll sit there by the door until I come back now. I went to my car an Audi R8.

I got in and just decided to go to the mall,I can shop and get my mind off of things

I got in and just decided to go to the mall,I can shop and get my mind off of things. In so many ways I just wanna be left alone when it comes to all of this, but when Romans around I can't help it, I just end up telling him everything and I open up to him, mostly because I can't help it.

He's so sweet and honestly gentle with me, he's never hurt me or touched me the wrong way, he makes me feel beautiful to. He's amazing, and I hope I never have to give him up, because I really don't want to, he's becoming so important to me and not just him.

Seth and Dean are pretty great to, there like the brothers I never had, seriously. And they've helped me through a lot to, with everything that was happening, they didn't have to help but they did and now it feels like they are family, god I love them.

Roman

I woke up and looked around for Abbie, she wasn't here. I went down stairs and looked for her she wasn't there either. I quickly went up stairs to my room and pulled my phone out of my suit case, I called her and I'm happy she answered.

"Abbie where are you?" I quickly asked.

"Don't worry, I'm on my home now, I'll be there in literally 2 minutes." She answered, at least she's not hurt or anything.

"Okay I'll be outside waiting." I told her.

"But it's freezing out side," she said.

"I don't care about that, I'll see you soon." I said and we hung up, I slipped my shoes on and put a jacket on and waited on the front porch for her. She was pulled in after a minute of me waiting for her.

"Where did you go?" I asked her.

"Shopping, it helps me take my mind off things." She answered.

"I see, let me help." I told her

"It's only 3 bags, I can handle it." She said but I didn't listen I grabbed everything for her and we went inside and up to her room, her cute little kitten followed us into the room, Then Abbie shut the door.

"What's her name?" I asked her picking up the kitten.

"Ginger." She answered and kissed it's head.

"So what did you buy good?" I asked her, she smiled and grabbed the bags and went to her closet

"Clothes, but now I need to find a place to put them." She said opening the closet door.

"Wow your a shopaholic." I told her, she laughed and walked into it, her closet was freaking huge.

"Some of this still has tags on it." I told her as I followed her in.

"I know but stuff like these, I'm saving for a special occasion." She said pulling out a couple of dresses.

"I see." I said and we walked out.

"So why didn't you go to sleep at all." I asked.

"Look Roman, no matter what I do, I won't be able to and I know your gonna say it's okay I'm right here but it doesn't work." She  answered, here I go again telling him everything.

"You can't stay up forever though, your gonna have to sleep eventually." I told her.

"Yeah I know that but I just can't right now." She said. And laid down on the bed.

"I can't stand seeing you like this." I said.

"You don't have to stand, there a bed right here." She said patting the spot next to her.

"Smart ass."