1.

"Don't screw up out there or you'll get it tonight." Bray threatened me as usual.

"It won't happen." I said and tried my best not to tear up, anything could go wrong at any moment and I'll get the crap kicked out of me again, I'm just happy they've never raped me. But they want me to help them cheat to win the match as usual.

We waited backstage by the gorilla and the lights went out and we all walked out together, with the so called fireflies swarming around. Bray took a seat in his chair and blew out his lantern, then the lights came back on and the shields theme immediately played and they came threw the crowd.

"Don't make us hurt you tonight." Luke said and then laughed, this is not at all how I pictured my wwe life, I don't even have friends here because of Bray. If I would have known this is what my life would be like I never would have even got involved with wwe.

Bray and Luke got in the ring, they are going up against Seth and Roman, after last night's show the shield is probably out to kill us, we cost them their big match against Evolution, I didn't wanna do it but Bray made me pick up that chair and take out Roman. Bray said it was me or him, and I get beat every single day by them, last night they let me slide so I guess if I do what I did last night I won't get the crap beaten out of me.

Seth and Luke started the match and Luke over powered Seth, and the crowd cheered for Seth, I guess it was enough to get Seth pumped up and take control,but I had to start doing my part and when he was running the ropes me and Erick pulled his feet out from under him and the ref never even seen it but Roman and Dean did.

Dean ran over and attacked Erick and Roman didn't do anything to me surprisingly, he went back to his corner and tagged into the match and Bray did the same thing. Roman had taken control of the match Seth was laid out and so was Dean, I crawled under the ring and found a chair and when the ref wasn't looking I crawled into the ring and hit Roman in the back of the head with it. I quickly rolled out of the ring with the chair and Bray set Roman up for his Sister Abigail finisher and went for the pin.

"1....2...!" Roman kicked out, I was just as surprised as anyone else, Bray looked at me and started yelling,I threw that chair at him and it caught him on the side of the head, Roman speared Bray and pinned him.

"1....2....3!" The ref counted and called for the bell.

"Ladies and Gentlemen your winners The Shield!" Lillian said into the mic, I was the only member of The Wyatt family that was standing and The Shield laid their eyes on me, I winked at them and then walked up the ramp and went backstage to the locker room. I started changing my clothes into a teal crop top and Jean shorts with sandals.

I kept my heart necklace on and put my gear into my suit case and quickly brushed my long all the way down to my butt brown hair and left it down

I kept my heart necklace on and put my gear into my suit case and quickly brushed my long all the way down to my butt brown hair and left it down. I tossed the brush back into my bag and closed it, then all of the sudden I heard the door slam. I looked up to see my so called family.

"Sister Abigail. Hahaha." Bray said and laughed as he walked closer to me.

"YOU COST US!" He yelled and smacked me across my face, I fell and held my throbbing cheek that will probably bruise now.

"Your done." He hissed at me and then walked back to the dressing room. I let the tears fall, I freaking hate it here, I'm tired of this it needs to end one way or a another. I ran out of the locker room and down the hall way and locked myself in the bathroom, lots of people seen me run in but I didn't care.

I locked the door and pulled a razor blade out of my pocket, I just sat on the floor cutting open my wrist and my thighs,until I heard banging on the door.

"Abbie open the door!" I know the voice, what does Roman Reigns freaking want, just let me die, it's not like anyone will actually notice, I can get rid of the biggest problem in the world,just let me freaking die.

"Abbie please, put that blade down, don't hurt yourself." He begged me, how did he even know I had a blade in my hand, how'd he even know I was going to hurt myself.

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled and tossed the blade to the other side of the bathroom.

"Abbie I can't do that!" He said, but I will not open that door,I just don't care anymore there is no reason for me to even be here, I'm nothing. I just watched my wrist and thighs bleed, I didn't care at all. I just sat there until the door busted open, they must have picked the lock or something.

Roman rushed to my side and a couple doctors came in and started cleaning up the blood and I just kept letting the tears fall, I didn't want them to get here in time, I didn't want help.

"It's gonna be okay Abbie." Roman whispered to me and then kissed my head and whipped away my tears. The doctors cleaned all the blood up and the cuts, Roman helped me up and walked with me back to the locker room.

"Why did you do this?" He asked me breaking the silence.

"Why did you help?" I asked him.

"I asked you first." He said as we continued walking.

"I don't think I owe you of all people an explanation okay." I explained.

"Okay."he said.

"Why do you even care?" I asked him.

"I don't owe you an explanation." He said as we made it to the locker room door, I opened it and walked in, I quickly just grabbed my stuff and the keys to my car and I went back out to see Roman talking to Bray, I'm surprised they aren't fighting.

I walked out of the building and quickly put my stuff in the trunk and quickly started it up and got out of there, if I make it to the hotel before they do I can have a minute of peace.