22.

A few hours later
Angela

Abbie is still in surgery, Roman went back to the arena and I don't know what all he probably did.

"I don't like this, I'm gonna go look for Roman, you two stay here." Seth said and he took off, me and Dean stayed in the waiting room.

"What do you think Roman is doing?" I asked dean.

"Probably killing Bray." He answered.

"Well he'd deserve it." I said.

"No doubt about that." He said.

"I just hope Abbie is okay, she's been going threw a lot lately." I explained.

"What do you mean?" Dean asked.

"She didn't tell you?" I asked him.

"Tell us what?" He asked.

"About her miscarriage."

Seth

"Roman that's enough!" I yelled pulling Roman off of Bray, he was completely covered in blood.

"Let's get back to the hospital, and I gotta call Abbies father to." He said and we walked away from Bray and out of the arena, we went to the car and I started driving us back to the hospital.

"I already called her dad, he said he'll be here in the morning." I told him.

"Is she okay?" He asked.

"I don't know, she's still in surgery." I answered and once we got there we went into the waiting room expecting to see Angela and Dean but the room was empty.

"Roman." I heard and turned to see Angela.

"Is she okay?" Roman asked.

"She's fine come on." She answered. We followed her to Abbies room. Roman sat in a chair as close to her bed as he could get. I can tell he really does love her, they should just be together already.

"She wake up yet?" I asked.

"Not yet, doc said she's on a lot of meds right now, she might not wake up until tomorrow." Dean answered. At least we know she's gonna be okay.