14.

Roman

We are on our way back to Abbies dad's house, she still seems this calm and okay. We got to the house and me and Abbie went up to her room, I wanted to talk to her about what just happened tonight.

"How badly did I hurt Bray?" She asked sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Bad, Stephanie just texted me, their taking him to the hospital, she thinks he's gonna be out for 2 months now." I explained and put my phone away.

"Good, he deserved it." She said.

"I know but that wasn't you, you blacked out." I explained and sat next to her.

"It won't happen again." She quickly said.

"You don't know that. I could make your really mad right now and you could do the same thing to me that you did to bray." I explained.

"I'm not gonna hurt anyone, it's over." She said and she looked very certain. Maybe she won't do it again?

"I believe you." I said, she smiled and hugged me after a few seconds she let go and we laid in bed.

I'm surprised she's gonna go to sleep now, after all this she attacks bray and then all the sudden she's fine, but I know you can't fake those kinda problems.

But right now it seems like they are all over and done with. I'm just happy she's gonna sleep now, and she can probably come back and travel with us. And with Bray out for a while we probably won't have to worry.

"You sure your gonna be okay?" I asked her as we laid in bed together.

"Yeah, I feel a lot better right now." She said and snuggled against me.

"Hopefully we can get you back on the road soon." I told her and covered us up.

"I don't see why not." She said.

"Can't wait to have you back." I said and kissed her head.