Daryl Dixon: Tattoos

I do not take credit for this imagine, all credit goes to (lotsimagines) Tumblr

Request: Reader has a lot of tattoos and Daryl finds it sexy.

Warnings: Smut

He watched your every move – like he did most of the day. There was something about you that got his pulse raising. Not only his pulse.

Your arms were covered in tattoos. They all had a valuable meaning to you and you loved them more than anything. They were a reminder as to what your life was before the world went to shit.

Many people would turn away if they'd see you but he was intrigued by the many tattoos covering your glorious body. He was sure there were a lot more which he wasn't able to see without taking off your clothes.

"She might catch you staring." Rick said, as he leaned against the wall of the prison as he followed Daryl's eyes that lead to you as you helped Maggie with something.
"Shut up," Daryl grunted.
"You think we haven't noticed?" Rick asked sending a smirk his way. "Make a move before someone else will, Daryl. I heard Tyreese has taken a liking towards her as well."
Daryl's head snapped up and saw that Tyreese was indeed staring at you as well. This made Daryl mad. He saw you first, and even though you were know ones property he couldn't help but feel angry.
"Make you move, brother." Rick grinned, as he smacked the redneck on the shoulder before going to Judith and Carl.

He glanced back to where you were standing and noticed you were gone. His eyebrows furrowed as he glanced around the prison courtyard and saw you going up the watch tower by yourself.
He made sure no one followed him as he went up the stairs himself to look for you.

"You found me." You said with a slight grin in your voice. Daryl spun around and saw you leaning against the table. "I knew you'd follow me."
"How so?" he grunted.
"You've been staring at me for weeks, Dixon." You said. "I wonder why."
"I want you." he said bluntly and you raised your eyebrows. "You turn me on."
You smirked and walked closer to him. You brushed your lips along his jaw and he shuddered at the contact. "I want you too."
In a swift motion you were pushed against the wall and his lips clashed to yours. He grabbed your ass roughly and you squealed as you wrapped your legs around his waist.
A moan escaped your lips as he bit onto your neck. Your hands ran over his back and he lifted you up higher before walking over to the table that stood in the watch tower room.
He laid you down gently and kissed up your jaw. He played with the hem of your shirt before pulling it over your head and admiring your body. The colourful and black and white ink everywhere made him even more aroused and he almost grunted at the sight.
"Fucking beautiful." he murmured.
You sat up on the table and took off his shirt – unbuttoning it slowly. His breath hitched in his throat as he reached behind you and took off your bra. Your breasts sprung free and he moaned before grabbing them in both his hands.
You worked his jeans as he attached his lips to your nipples. His long fingers pulled your jeans and panties down after you did the same with his clothing – leaving you both completely bare.
His lips trailed down the valley of your breast and down your stomach till he stopped in front of your dripping womanhood. He cupped your sex in his large hand and began sliding his fingers through your folds to feel your wetness.
"So wet already." he grinned, bringing his face closer to your sensitive part and slowly licking up and down your folds. You moaned and threw your head back at the sensation.
His hand firmly gripped your thighs as he worked his magic on you. You ground your hips towards his face making him grunt in response. His fingers dug into your skin while he continued to suck on your clit.
You whimpered when he stopped and you lost the warm contact he gave you. His lips smashed against yours; tongues fighting with each other when suddenly he slammed into you making you cry out in both pain and pleasure.

You nails ran over his back as he kept thrusting into you with a fast and harsh pace. Moans and groans along with the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed throughout the tiny room. Waves of pleasure washed over you when he began to rub your clit as he leaned forward on the table.
"God, please...faster." you moaned, your eyes closing at the sensational feeling.
"So tight, baby." Daryl grunted, rubbing your clit harder which sent you over the edge and you came with a loud cry – he followed soon and bit onto your shoulder not to moan that loudly.
You both collapsed onto the table as he rested his head on your heaving chest.
"You're the most beautiful women I have ever laid eyes on."

                                       🌸🌸🌸
            💞Please vote and comment💞
                  💖Accepting requests💖