Sonny Carisi: I'm Yours

I do not take credit for this imagine, all credit goes too (leanwithitwriting) Tumblr

Request: You go undercover and get all dolled up and Sonny gets all hot and bothered in surveillance.

Warnings: Smut, Cursing, Mentions of rape

He's so mad, sitting in the back of a dusty delivery van. The anger is pulsing through his veins. Blinding him. Deafening him. All he can think about is you.
Your eyes. Your hair. Your body. You in that dress, those heels, that club. You are the only thing on Sonny Carisi's mind and he can't breathe. He can't breathe because he can hear everything you're saying to the rapist. And you're laying it on thick.
Hey, handsome.
No, let me buy you a drink.
Please, it's the least I could do for a cutie like you!
And he's mad at himself, too. He shouldn't feel this way. You aren't his. You aren't anybody's. You belong to you, but he wants you.
Sonny wants you so badly.
And Mike can tell. Mike can tell and Mike is making fun of him for it. Mike can tell because Sonny's anger doesn't look like anger at all. It's manifesting as a bright flush on his neck and a tightness in his jeans and, fuck, his sergeant is right there.
Sonny is having a bad night.

He's having a night that goes from bad to worse as he watches the scumbag slip an arm around you and cup a breast, leaving everyone shocked. But you play it off. You have to. You bat his hand away and smile from under your lashes and Sonny wants to leave.
He wants his boner to settle down, too.
But he has a job to do. And so do you. He takes a second to close his eyes and remember that, but then he's back to watching the screens with Mike, making sure you're safe and okay. And fuck, he's so jealous. Sonny wishes you had gotten dolled up for him, called him handsome, kissed his cheek when he bought you a drink.
But you were just partners.
And this was just a job.
And he was just your coworker.
And Sonny Carisi was never anyone's first choice. Not on the squad, not in his love life. Never had he been a first choice in someone's eyes if that person wasn't his mother.

Suddenly, you're humming in his ear- through the earpiece of course- and he can't place the bouncing tune. But Mike can.
Sonny watches as Mike nearly doubles over, coughing to try and catch his breath, as you lead the rapist to a back room on the screen. Sonny covers his mic.
"What's so funny?"
And Mike looks up, flushed, "Can't you hear what she's humming?" And yes, he can, but Sonny can't snark to a superior. He was raised better than that.
"Yes, sir. I'm just not sure what she's humming."
"Bend and Snap, from the Legally Blonde musical. I was in a production of it in college. I played a delivery man." Sonny just nods, and looks back to the screen.
But Mike, for some reason, begins to sing along with your humming.
Look at my ass
Look at my thighs
I'm catnip to the guys
They chase my tail
They drool and pant
Wanna touch this but they can't-

Sonny nearly dies when you pass Fin and he sees your ass and thighs in the dress, finally understanding what Mike was singing about. His throat closes and shit, he nearly loses it when the man's hand rounds to cup your ass and you look over your shoulder to giggle and toss your hair at him.

The jealousy is a warm pit in his stomach, his arousal cold in his pelvis. He feels sick looking at you and being turned on, but he knows he'll get over it once he's given the cue to run after the man.
He has a job to do. Sonny keeps telling himself that and as you cross over into the private rooms of the club, Olivia acting as the security in the corner of the room that the rapist nods to, and he finally calms down.
He can be jealous later.
He can beg Mike not to tell you how he reacted to your body later.
He can get that song out of his head later.
Right now he needs to help you. And you're kissing the man and his hand is crawling up your thighs. Sonny feels sick. You say no. You push him away.
He pulls a gun and Olivia calls for Sonny and Mike. Sonny finds his calm and his gun as he bursts through the service door, finding the man in his sights almost immediately. Mike skids to a stop behind him, gun also drawn.
Olivia is behind the man, from her spot, with her gun on him, too.
The man looks around, looks at you as you pull your gun, and he curses under his breath as his gun clatters to the ground. You make the arrest and nobody stops you. Sonny holsters his gun and wipes a hand down his face, ready for the day to be over.