Rafael Barba: Hot For Teacher

I do not take credit for this imagine, all credit goes too (allcarisi) from Tumblr

Request: Barba trying to teach you Spanish but you're having a hard time, so he brings his teachings to the bedroom.

Warnings: Smut

Rafael's quest to get you to learn Spanish began on a Tuesday night. He was on the phone with his old friend, speaking quickly en espanol. After the call, you made a joke that you now regretted.
"I wish I knew Spanish so I could hear if you're talking bad about me." You had laughed, kissing his cheek playfully and thinking nothing of the comment.

But the next day, Rafael came home with a Spanish dictionary. It was one made for children, covering all of the basics. You had opened it just to humor him, stringing a few words in an incoherent sentence. He simply shook his head, telling you to actually try to learn.
So you did, for the next few nights you'd have a weekly Spanish lesson. He'd use flash cards and youtube videos and the whole nine yards to teach you the language. But it was difficult to learn a new language in your 20s. Your brain was focused on other things, and you just couldn't quite grasp it.
So one night, exactly one week after the initial joke that sparked it all - Rafael came home with a smirk on his face.

"I have an idea," He said, hanging up his coat and slipping off his shoes. "To get you to learn Spanish."
"Raf," You groaned. "It's too hard. I can't remember anything."
"Just try this with me once," He asked, removing his vest and loosening his tie. "I promise you'll like it. This method is, unorthodox."

You watched intently as he unbuttoned his shirt, heading for his belt buckle as well.
"Should I get naked?" You inquired, raising an eyebrow.
"Sí," He winked. "Bedroom or couch?"
"Couch is fine," You answered, taking off your oversized sweater, leaving you in nothing but a small pair of lace panties. "I like where this is going."
"Yo también," He smirked, stripping down to his tight, black boxers. "You're gonna learn quickly, my dear. Sit down, spread your legs."
You did as told, sitting with your legs dangling off the couch, legs parted.
"I'm going to teach you a few words, some that you will need to use," He smiled, nipping at your thigh, finger tracing over your clothed core. "But if you don't ask in Spanish, it's not happening."
He leaned his head forward slightly, breathing on your center as he slowly pulled down your panties, tossing them across the room.
"Your first word is need," He spoke softly, poking his tongue out to lap at your clit. "If you need something, you will say lo necesito. If you need me, te necesito."
You nodded, stomach filling with butterflies.
"Please, Rafael," You said, voice breathy. "Te necesito."
"Good," He took your sensitive bud inbetween his lips, sucking gently before releasing it with a pop. "But you know the proper word for please."
You did know this one. It was simple.
"Por favor," You nearly whined. "Just give me something, fingers, mouth, anything!"
"Quieres mi boca?," He asked, attaching his entire mouth to your core, his hot breath stimulating you. "O los dedos?" He removed his mouth, only to place two fingers in your entrance, softly moving them.
You had a good idea of what was what, but you decided guessing was your best bet. Whatever the outcome, it'd be good.
"Dedos." You said confidently, moaning when his middle finger entered you fully.
He curled it back, pushing intensely on your sweet spot. He placed wet, open mouthed kisses on your thighs as he added a second finger, pumping slowly, yet hitting you oh-so-deep.
You clenched around his fingers, moaning and exhaling, small whimpers leaving your lips.
"Por favor Rafael," You begged. "Fuck me."
"The word is dámelo," He said, voice muffled by your thigh. "Say it and I will."
"Dámelo! Dámelo!" You cried out, on the verge of orgasm. He pulled his fingers out just as you teetered on the edge, leaving your core on fire and clit tingling.

"Muy bien, mi amor," He whispered, freeing himself of his boxers. "When you want me to move - Te movas. When you want it deeper, Mas adentro. When you want it harder - mas fuerte. Faster - mas rapido. When you are going to come, you will tell me in Spanish. Voy a venir! Only then will I allow it."
You nodded at his stern tone, watching him intently as he slid a condom up his length, lining himself up. He pushed in slowly, eyes immediately closing and mouth opening slightly. You leaned up and kissed him, pushing your tongue in his mouth. He took it between his lips, sucking lightly.
"Move," You whimpered, sighing when he stayed still. You searched through your knowledge to remember the word. But with his mouth on your neck and his cock inside of you - it was hard to remember. "Rafael, please, I forgot."
"You better think hard then." He said casually, sucking on your pulse point.
"Te movas!" You nearly shouted, excited that you had remembered.
He began to move, slowly, movements shallow. You closed your eyes as his cock grazed against your g-spot with each thrust.
"If only you knew the word for deeper," He teased. "I could make you feel so good."
"Mas," You paused, thinking. "Adentro?"
It came out more like a question, but he nodded and began thrusting deeper, hitting your g-spot with each thrust.
"Mas rapido!" You surprised Rafael, and yourself, by asking for it faster.
He complied, moving at a speedy pace, making sure to still go deep. You wrapped your arms around his neck, grabbing at the base of his hair.
"Voy a venir," You whimpered, voice breaking. "Por favor Rafael, let me come."
He said nothing, only continuing to thrust, bringing his finger down to rub your clit in circles. You released right then, clenching around him and letting out a cry.
"Venir, amor." He said as you shook below him, chanting his name as your eyes closed and your breathing became erratic. He continued thrusting, his grunts becoming louder as he spilled into the condom.
He collapsed on top of you, still inside. His lips kissed up your collarbone, licking softly.
"Te amo." You whispered, and he smiled.
"You're pretty good at Spanish, mi amor," He said against your skin. "I think we'll have to use this method again."

🌸🌸🌸
💞Please vote and comment💞
💖Accepting Requests💖