(M) Prologue

PROLOGUE

"I'll take good care of you," he said as he picks the young boy up from the bed and make him sit at the edge of it. It's raining heavily outside and the sounds of thunder with the sight of lightning goes side by side, taking turns, as if they're working closely and intimately together. The young boy is afraid of the thunder and the lightning. He once saw a lightning hit a tree only a few metres away from him and it traumatized him. He feels safe in the comfort of the older man.

"Can you sing me a song? Make the rain stops?" He asked the older man a favor. He wants to kill his fear for the night.

[graphic details censored to comply to Wattpad's rules and regulations. Please read the uncensored version on Readict apps (FREE), Hinovel apps (PAID), or Amazon kindle (PAID). Thank you for your understanding]

But he will no longer be afraid of the rain and the darkness. Or of the thunder and the lightning. He will see things in a new perspective. The tree that was burnt down by the lightning got pass the burning and start anew. It was like rebirthing. And Lucca was reincarnated that night. He lost his old skin and gain a new one, much like snake. And he will thank his father for it. The one who should be more afraid now is his father, not him.

֍֍֍

[Uncensored version of this chapter is available at ScribbleHub for free: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/292216/papa-bl/ ]

֍֍֍

*NOTE: If you love this story, please vote and comment and you read on. It helps me see if there's a need for me to keep on writing. Thanks!

©TsukinoMigoto 2014