30 : Stupid

Your POV

Anger. Frustration. No betrayal is what I'm feeling. How could she get back together with me and go off hugging some guy from high-school?! I unlocked my house door and opened it walking inside slamming the door behind me — I looked around. Pink rose petals on the ground leading up to my bedroom , I laughed.

I must have looked stupid.

But no. It couldn't have been what I was thinking it was...it was just...just all in my head! Yeah.

No.

Even if it was — I can't shake the feeling of that. Did she get jealous when I told her I hooked up with other people? I don't know! All I know is that she may or may not be coming...I smiled at the rose petals — they described the color of the gender we were having. A girl. A precious girl. A girl who I can literally call my daughter. And to think I didn't even think I'd ever have a daughter but here I am now looking at pink rose petal leading up to a staircase which just lead up to — my thoughts were bombarded by the sound of a car door shut from outside.

My eyes widened and I looked at the door before the stairs deciding what to do. I shook it off and ran.

Lauren's POV

"Bye , thanks for the ride." I said patting the passenger door — "and I'm so sorry about your...beard." I said to him "it's fine — I'm actually happy I did. Your the best Lauren call me if you need any help ," he said and I smiled. He began to drive away after and I looked at y/n's mansion – I hadn't seen it in a while — the plants were trimmed and everything.

I smiled almost giggling when I saw the door almost wide open — "y/n?" I called as one door entered her humongous stay. "Babe?" I whispered seeing as the house was very silent — searching for a sign of my girlfriend I spotted slightly pink rose petals on the ground. As I looked down at them I had noticed them laying on the staircase — "aw." I said to myself.

I began to walk up the stair case — oh I remember now how I hated walking up there for two.

"Y/N? You up here?" I called once more.

A single room down the long corridor caught my attention — a huge pink ribbon on the door caught my full attention "it's a girl" it said and I smiled — I walked inside he room after what seemed forever of the corridor — "oh my god." I whispered as I peeked inside.

"Surprise!" I heard from down stairs and from behind me — three people walked outside of one closet before I could peek inside a pink baby crib.

"Oh my god!" I heard — "what's is this?" I said after seeing three of the members of Fifth Harmony out of the closet — "it's crammed that's what it was." Dinah groaned – "can someone help me?" I heard from the baby crib — "the hell?" I said after seeing Camila stuck inside he baby crib "oh yeah we didn't have room inside the closet so we threw her in there."

Normani said and I laughed "help...me..." she whispered and looked down at the ground from the bars of the baby crib – one foot out and the other still inside attempting to escape – no one had even tried to help her. She eventually made it out and had accidentally hurt herself — "thanks for the help guys." She rolled her eyes and we all laughed.

"Where y/n?" I asked — "here." I heard from behind me — I turned around slowly and almost jumped on her once I saw her — "you set his up?!" I said wrapping my arms around her body. "Of course." She whispered in her sexy voice which may or may have not gotten me where I am today...

"I love you." Y/N said — moving a lock of my jet black hair behind my ear , I smiled at her and pecked her lips before laying my head in her chest — a bunch of "aws" were heard from around us "oh yeah we're not alone..." y/n said stating the obvious.

Thirty minutes later after having a small baby shower with our closest friends whom wouldn't tell a soul I was pregnant , I sat down on the couch tired of standing up. "Are you okay?" I heard y/n ask sitting down next to me.  "Yeah , I didn't think it was tiring having a baby." I sighed. "Get use to it." My mom said loudly in my ear as she passed by and y/n laughed.

"Thank you." I said to y/n and she looked at me confused "for?" She chuckled "this." I said looking around — "the shower? You don't have to thank me babe." She said and I smiled — "you know I have to confess something..." she looked at me and my hormonic self began to worry — "what is it?" I asked and she reached for my hand — interwinding her fingers with mine.

"I'm stupid okay..." oh no. I thought.

"I went to go sent you the flowers...but when I saw you in his arms I freaked." My eyebrows furrowed.

"His?" I asked.

"Your friend. I don't know his name. But why were you hugging him?" She said I'm one breath. "Y/N." I laughed and she shook her head — I squeezed her hand tightly — "what?" She said looking down not even looking at me anymore. "Y/N? Can you really not tell?" I tilted my head — leaning down to see her face — "tell what ,Lauren?" She said almost impatiently "oh shit your serious..." she let go of her hand.

"Of course I'm serious Lauren! I fucking love you..." she raised her voice slightly. "Babe...." I paused as I looked at her — searching for a sign of her , I took a deep breath before I finally said —

"He's gay."