6: Plan B

Your POV

Looking down at my phone with a smile planted on my face-this girl I met two days ago that I texted an hour ago replied ten minutes ago and now I'm out to meet her.

Actually she's not just any girl she's a model,Gigi Hadid,hottest model in Victoria Secret and not only that she's super nice we've been texting back and forth all after noon. She loved to text with emoji's which was fun because we played guess the emoji-mine were mostly with food and hers had to do with like flags and food.

My eyes scanned around my beach house I owned for a while-I've got the house when I turned 14 years old. Back when I was working for Nickelodeon and Disney at the same time.

I heard the quirky door bell echo in my ears,quickly,I leaned towards the mirror where'd I saw my reflection staring back at me. I had to check my outfit that I was wearing-I wore a bright white crop-top with the quote "NÖRMAL PEöPLË SCÄRĒ mĖ" and a pair of white vans matching my white jeans.

"Hey," I opened the door revealing a familiar face standing there with a bag in her hand. "What's this?" Lauren said pointing at my outfit.

"Can you not be here for thirty minutes...please." I said as nicely as I possibly could. "What the fuck..." I shushed her as she was about to go on and on about how she's pregnant and how much I don't care and blah blah.

"Look I've got a date coming over..."

"Great knock her up too." She points at a condom wrapper that was on the floor. How the fuck that get there? "Look I haven't went on an actual date with an actual person who I think might like me."

"We'll have fun fucking up another girl's life because this girl won't ever get to go on an actual date with this thing inside of me thanks for that y/n," she walked out the door and slammed the front door.

"Lauren!" I opened the front door and saw a beautiful angelic face in front of me with a bright smirk on her face. "Who's that?" I shake my head. "My friend. Give me a second?" She nods. "Make yourself at home." I yell as o run for Lauren whose about to hop inside her car.

As she struggles to take her key out of her pocket I jump on the passenger seat making her jump and crashing her head onto the roof of the car. "You alright?" I laughed a little but stopped after I saw her not laughing. She hit herself on the glass from the sun-roof.

"I'm sorry..."

"About what?" I furrows my eyebrows.

"About you being a dick head or about me being pregnant? Because there is a lot of things you should be sorry for and I've got a list of them-" I look down.

"About everything...I'm sorry you can't date someone again even if you say so you totally can your body is still great and your face is beautiful. Don't say you can't date please-" I see her try to hide a wide smile and a blush creeping up on her beautiful face.

"Thanks..." she mumbles. "Now let me go back to my date and you go find yourself one." I smile and kiss her on the cheek before leaving the car. "I think I just did..."she mumbles under her breath which was hard to hear but I heard it loud and clearly.

"What are you saying?" I said as my head was sticking inside the window. She snapped back into reality. "Nothing. Have fun with Gigi-use protection!" She demanded. "I wasn't planning on the tonight by the way." I yelled as I walked to the house. She drove away from my house.

"Did it work?" Gigi said I nodded.

"She totally bought it," I smiled and leaned into her to plant a kiss on her lips.

"Why are you kissing me then?" She whispered as her face was inches from mine. "Are you telling me to stop?" I smirk she shakes her head as I leaned in for another this time more passionate.

"She's such a lucky girl-" she said as we pulled away for air. I smile and lay her down on the couch. She giggles.

I hope she is.