2: Baby's = Marriage?

Lauren's POV

"Normani!?" I asked throwing my bag on the ground as I rushed up her stairs-I noticed the door was unlocked so I wouldn't have to had knocked.

"Oh hey Lauren-" I heard downstairs-I walked back downstairs where I saw Normani holding a clear bowl with what looks like chocolate cake mix inside.

"What are you doing here?"

"Are you alone?"

"No-I'm here," Derek said walking out behind her in an apron wrapping his arms around Normani tightly-those two really did hit it off that night unlike me and y/n.

"Can I talk to you in private?" I ask looking at Derek as a sign to leave the room-"I have to wash my hands anyways-he cleared his throat then giving Normani a kiss on the cheek.

"What?" She put the bowl down on the table as she walked into the kitchen with me behind her-she crossed her arms and gave her attention to me.

"I'm-uh-pregnant..." her eyes widened-I felt so nervous right know I never imagined giving news like this to Normani this early I thought maybe when I was like thirty or fourth and not with y/n's child.

"Haha your funny Laur OMG you've never been funnier than this before,all you other jokes suck but his one was amazing!" She laughed-"ouch that hurt and I'm not kidding I am," I said with a serious looks on my face.

"Who's is it?" She said pacing around the kitchen realizing it wasn't a joke.

"Y/N's..." she almost choked out laughing until she saw me cross my arms meaning I wasn't playing a joke on her.

"I'm so sorry Lauren this is all my fault!"

"It's not your fault because it wasn't your dick in me it was hers,even though you don't have one-" I pulled her into a hug-everything was crashing right now I couldn't imagine being a mother. I can't imagine taking car of a little girl or boy I'm too young for this.

"Are you sure your pregnant?" She asked into the hug.

"Yes it came out positive Mani I took like four different ones-" I felt like breaking down in her shoulder right then and there but I knew if I did it would just make me feel worse-it won't change a thing.

"Have you told the others? Camila? Dinah? Your father?" She asked me a lot of questions that I had zero answers to.

"I don't know if I can tell my dad and what will the other girls think of me? I'm just some lame whore who got knocked up by another?" A tear rolled down my face.

"Why'd you introduce me to her Mani? My life was going so good until then-" I saw Derek coming down the stairs. I quickly wiped the stray tears on my face away and flashed him a quick smile.

"That's my cue to go-" I said sadly not wanting to leave the only fried I knew wouldn't judge me. "Call me." She said as I opened the door to leave.

I sighed as I opened the door to my car-I received thirteen calls from y/n and ten messages. I swiped to unlock my phone and pressed down on her number.

She answered almost automatically like one of those machines. "Hello?" I asked. Not bearing to let out any tears I took three deep breathes before I heard her say a word.