15: The Sonogram

Lauren's POV

I'm very very excited for today y/n's taking me to the doctor to see the sonogram of our child - I'm four months and two weeks in now. "Lauren are you ready to hit the doctors office?" Y/N asked me as I walked out into the living room.

"Damn Lauren last time I saw you,you were barely showing but now it's like a watermelon." Lauren pouted - "I'm just kidding,Lauser." Dinah said - "it doesn't matter I like my baby anyway -" y/n said making me smiled at her. "Aw your so sweet babe." Y/N laughed - "I was talking about our baby but I like you too." She kissed my hand and twirled me around,"can you guys go already so I stop feeling so single?" Dinah said making me and y/n giggle.

"Are you excited?" Y/N asked as she opened the door to my seat. "Very,why didn't we go to a sonogram month ago?" I whined - you know know I've realized that maybe this baby was a good thing because now I've started to fall in love with the idea of him or her in my arms.

"I don't know we should have though. Don't listen to Dinah your showing but it's not like very huge,and maybe you should tell your manager that you need a break just incase they call you up on a show." Y/N said. "I've actually already told him that and I'm good - but he asked why and I never gave him an answer." I bit my lip - "I hope he doesn't think I'm quitting the band..." Y/N looked at me - "it's okay,I'm sorry your going through all this -" I stopped y/n as she was about to continue and closed the gap between up with my lips. "Don't be sorry...I'm actually kind of happier now than before. Save it for when I go into labor..." I joked the last part - I started to begin thinking about going into labor and how much that'll hurt...I should stop thinking about it.

It was long boring ride to the doctors office - but y/n and I just sang whatever was on the radio. Well I snag y/n was too shy to sing because she claims she sings horrible but I doubt it. We got in the room quickly though and know we were waiting on a nurse come in - "are you nervous?" Y/N asked me I shook my head. "Oh c'mon Lauren I know when your nervous." She was right I was - "ugh that's what I hate about you." I joked. "More like love." She smiled - I hadn't told her in person that I love her,nor has she.

We heard a knock on the door and y/n opened it for the nurse to walk in. "Hi,I'm Crystal and I'll showing you your sonogram today." We smiled at the nice lady - "would you like pictures? Or a video?" Y/N and I exchanged looks I nodded - "yes that'd be great." She took hold of my hand and I squeezed her hand tight. "Okay - so I have this gel that I'm going to put on your belly. It's going to be a little cold k babe?" She said - I nodded,when she put the gel it was cold but after it didn't feel cold anymore.

On the screen a green light came up - we saw the baby's head an I swear I felt a tear drop from my eyes - "is that the head?" Y/N asked,we looked at each other for a moment and that moment felt like fireworks were exploding every where. "I love you,Lauren..." Y/N said looking down at me. "Man I wanted to say that first...I love you too babe," I pulled her down by the hand and pecked her lips quickly.

"Yes and those are the arms...wait I have to ask you. Do you want to know the gender?" I looked at y/n who looked amazed by the baby. "I want it to be a surprise but if you want to know go ahead just don't tell me." I really wanted to find out the gender but y/n didn't - "alright," the nurse said.

"I'd like to know" I said biting the side of my cheek - I kept staring at the screen and then looked at my stomach - I can't believe there's someone in there. Y/N looked away from the screen and on my belly - the nurse showed the picture of where you'd normally find out the gender. I smiled as widely as I thought I could. Y/N saw the smile on my face and I could tell she was very tempted to know but she wants it to be a surprise so I'll have to try hard at not telling her.

But then again I was having a baby....!

A/N: Hehe...