25 : Best Friend's Friend?

Your POV

"She cheated on you?" Normani whispered — I was at a Starbucks with her and one of her friends who was suppose to be here around ten minute ago. I looked around before answering her "she said she was seeing someone else..." I said looking down at my hands. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked Normani "no , no she did. With whoever the fuck she's seeing." She rolled her eyes after taking a sip from her cup.

"Damn where the hell is she?!" She said in frustration "you know what?" She said "let's just go she must be busy or something ," Normani said "we need to get you over Lauren after I go over there and beat her little —" I cut her off "prego remember?" I reminded her and she groaned "I'll kill her after ," she smiled and I laughed "please don't." I said. "You were never this nice about your exes." She said furrowing her eyebrows "well maybe it's because they weren't having my child — and because I've never actually thought they were the one..." I mumbled the last part out but knowing Normani she had heard...

"What?" Normani said stopping but didn't and found myself turning the corner towards the door "wait on me , I have to use the bathroom!" I heard Normani yell – I opened the door only to hear a few girls scream and I smiled at them "y/n y/l/n can I get your autograph?!" A young teenage girl asked an I smiled "of course ," a few people came up to me some even who work at Starbucks who gave me my drink thirty minutes ago like what the fuck?! It was hilarious.

"Hi..."

I heard a soft an sweet innocent voice say and I turned around after signing who I'm guessing was the last girl who wants me to sign her phone case.

"Oh hey ," I said as my eyes turned to see a girl who seemed around my age stand by the door — I was stunned , she looked so beautiful. She pointed behind me to see door to get in the shop and I cleared my throat and nodded she giggled "sorry ," I mumbled and smiled after.

"Kiara why are you so damn late?!" I heard Normani yell and I frowned — "we were already leaving." I heard Normani say once I completely turned around – "oh this is y/n..." She said as as had forgotten I was in the same room. "Oh...the girl who's autograph is important." She said and I kind of took it a offensive but didn't say anything and smiled and nodded instead.

"She's an actress..." Normani said.

"Oh ," she made an O shape and I chuckled "so you guys are already leaving right?" Kiara said "yep." I said and Normani punched my arm "give me and Kiara a second..." Normani said and I rubbed my am and nodded.

I couldn't hear what they said because they were whispering and I just stood hear with a new bruise , yay me.

"Okay lets try this again..." Kiara said and I frowned getting suspicious "can I order you something?" She said with a cheeky smile on her face "I should really get going actually...." I said looking at Normani who was frowning.

"And can I speak to you?" I pulled Normani to the side "what the hell are you doing?!" I hissed , she looked at me and looked at her friend again. "Doing what?" She giggled and I shook my head , I knew exactly what she was doing "great meeting you Kiara...I hope we can really hang out one day." I said leaving the building. "Y/N?!" Normani yelled but I ignored her and looked down begging to run away from her , I didn't know why i was running but once I looked back to see no one there i stopped and crashed into somebody , I heard a soft "sorry" and my eyes widened. "Lauren?" I asked "y/n?" she said and her arms wrapped around me quickly , I was confused but I didn't mind one bit "s-sorry I forgot..." Lauren said making my smile drop.

"What are you doing out?" I asked her. 

"I needed some fresh air..." She looked around "you're going to get caught if the paps see me around you ," I whispered "then I guess you should go..." She said and I stood there hurt and confused again. "I-I guess I should..." I actually thought bumping into her like that would make her realize we were meant to be together...y'know like in the movies. I guess I was wrong...

"Hey you forgot your phone ," I heard from behind me only to see Kiara standing there looking back at Lauren , she must have seen what had happened. "Your ex?" She asked and I nodded "that sucks , I've heard so many good things about you." Kiara said "you don't have to pity me Kiara..." I said taking my phone from her hands , "your right. I don't. But I added my number onto your phone so if you need anyone to talk to I'm here for you." She said , I sighed "whatever." 

"Look I don't know what your problem is okay? Like I don't care if you just got broken  up with so what if she wasn't into you?" She started and I opened my mouth to talk but she cut me off "If you two were really in love then you wouldn't be here moping around and being all sad about it you would be with her , having fun or some shit." She sighed "what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't have let her go but you did... And now your here." She said and I laughed "woah you really know how to make someone feel like shit don't you?" I said wiping away a tear that's been wanting to slip out since I ran into Lauren. "I'm not so bitchy after you get to know me ," Kiara giggled and i walked closer to her "is that an invitation?" I smirked and said as a joke "oh now you want to kiss up to me , don't you?" She said sarcastically and I laughed "I should get going , ' Kiara said "bye ," she waved off and I smiled "Kiara..." I called "yeah?" She turned around "I might text you later ," I said and she flipped me off making me smile. I think it might have been the first person I've smiled at differently since...Lauren.

A/N :

QOTD :

Do you hate me for doing this? (LMAO)

#notthatlongbutstilllongchapterfriday