"presented"- new version

Louis had just turned 18 two months ago, on the 31st of December. He had just entered the courthouse, hands shaking from the nerves he was currently getting.

You see, Louis lives in a world where everyone was ethier a alpha, beta, or omega. You went to your state courthouse when you turned 18, and did a bunch of tests to see what personality you fit best.

Alphas personality were possessive and dominant. They were most typically the men of the house, caring and providing for the whole family. Betas were neither submissive or dominant, and didn't have heats or ruts like alphas and omegas. Omegas were submissive and were feminine. They were caring and motherly people.

Louis didn't really want to be a omega. He never did have a idea of what a alpha really was like. His father left and he knew fizzy was alpha by the way she acted sometimes, but you didn't really see the side of her much.

He didn't know how he felt about being submissive. It's just the idea of giving his trust to someone to not hurt him was hard. He has had trust issues since his father left.

The woman at the front desk of the court house calls out his name and says they are ready for him to take his test. He stands and wipes to sweat from his hands on his thick thighs.

He hopes to God he is a beta at least.

-

Louis was currently sitting in a wooden chair with people all around him. The test questions were some what easy.

'What is your height?' 5'9

'Have you noticed any of these actions; Intense sweating, slick like liquid from anal cavity; and neediness.' Yes.

'Have you noticed an of these actions; Possessiveness, penis not going down hardness.' No.

And etc.

He quickly finishes the first test and moves on to the second one and last one. Louis knew it was the matching test.

He finishes it with hope to find his soulmate.

He puts the test in the machines and quickly walks out, but he runs into a hard chest before he could reach the doors.

"Im so sorry!" Louis quickly apologizes, looking up into a pair of light green eyes; they were like emeralds.

Louis' cheeks turn into a rosy red, and he shyly casts his eyes to the ground.

"Its fine, love. Wasn't lookin." The brute chuckles from this little princesses cutness.

"Um, okie. I'm Louis, Giant." Louis giggles an looks up at harry, and he knows he lies on the test but that's okay.

"Harry." And the tall giant, now known as harry, takes Louis' hand and kisses the dainty knuckles.

Louis hopes he gets to see the tall giant again.

-

It had been about two weeks since Louis toke the test and he knew he should be getting both test results in the mail soon.

It had been two weeks since he saw the tall giant thats name was harry. Louis guessed that harry lived in anthour part of the state.

Louis was at his flat that he had just bought, since he turned 18 he can live alone legally.

He heard the mail slot he had on his flat door, open and paper slip through.

He has never ran to get mail faster.

He opened the envelope in a rush and brought out the results to see what he was; omega, alpha, or beta.

The word was in bold, bug letters.

Louis Tomlinson, OMEGA.

Louis had a little bit of mixed emotions about being a omega, but the thought of being able to carry a child and watch it grow up, brought tear to his eyes.

The next test Louis opened even faster, because, come on, he was going to find out who was the person he was going to spend the rest of his life with.

Louis has always believed in the myth that humans used to have two pairs of everything a human body would have, but Zeus feared that they would become to powerful so he split them in half.

Louis pulled the paper and he smiles, in bold letters, the name HARRY STYLES, was his match.