Escape

Obi-wan was nowhere to be seen. Only blood. Ahsoka looked at Anakin. A grim face was stuck on him. Yoda looked down. Rex and Kix examined the area.

"Sir! The blood has a path!" Rex called. The Jedi followed. They reached the Jedi Council Chamber. Maul was there, and Obi-wan was cut and bruised. Jedi bodies lay everywhere. Shaak Ti was still alive though, barely.

"Ah. I see you have found me. Too bad. You will all die." Maul hissed. Obi-wan stirred, and grabbed Maul's leg. Maul kicked Obi-wan away.

"This Jedi will pay." Maul pointed at Shaak Ti. Barriss was looking at her limp body. Shaak groaned, blood all around her and the fallen Jedi.

"How do you want it? This foolish man? Or the weak Togruta?" Maul taunted. He ignited his lightsaber."Hmm... I choose the Togruta." He flicked his wrist and Shaak's head rolled to the ground.

"That's like so racist!" Ahsoka glared at Maul. Anakin grabbed the darksaber near Maul secretly.

"What you gonna do lady Tano?" Maul stared at her, his eyes lit.

"That's it! You've killed too many!" Aayla Secura cried and charged at Maul. She cut one arm off and sent him flying off the chamber.

"Ah... Good job Jedi. Quickly sealing your fate." Grievous appeared with a squad of destroyer droids.

"Jump." Mace said. Anakin grabbed Obi-wan and they all jumped. Rex and Kix activated their jetpacks and followed. They landed safely near Maul.

"I've got to kill him!!" Obi-wan screamed and broke away from Anakin. Barriss took out her hand and held Obi-wan still with the Force.

"Calm. Down." Barriss said. She waved her hand and Obi-wan fainted. Maul simply snarled at them. They walked away into the evacuation levels, where many Jedi were waiting.

"There's a Jedi Cruiser ready sir." A clone officer told the Jedi.

"I thought the clones were going to betray us?" Barriss said.

"Well... I persuaded them." Rex explained.

"Let's get on that cruiser before the Chancellor gets us. The senators are already on board." Kix said.