A Sith Discovered

"Come on Barriss!" Ahsoka called as they rushed to the Council Chamber. Ahsoka was really worried. They soon reached the Council Chamber.

"What is it Padawan Tano, Barriss Offee? I see you are friends once again." Mace Windu asked.
"Master, Barriss here has witnessed a vision."
"Through the Force, we can view it." Yoda said.

After seeing the vision, the Council was alarmed. The Chosen One would become a Sith. The clones would turn.
"What? No. That's impossible." Obi-wan said. He had quickly returned to Coruscant for this issue, leaving Grievous behind.
"He... Is the Sith?" Plo Koon asked.
"No. Someone else will turn him." Barriss said.
"Who?"
Ahsoka and Barriss looked at each other. "The Chancellor." Ahsoka said.
"Take him into custody, we must." Yoda said.

"Barriss, Ahsoka, Obi-wan, Kit Fisto, with me." Windu ordered. "You're welcome to join Master Yoda."
"Come, I will."

Walking to the gunships, Ahsoka saw Caleb.
"Ahsoka, what's going on?"
"Caleb, I need you to evacuate all the Jedi to the underground levels. No clones allowed."
"What, why?"
"Caleb. The Chancellor is the Sith. He will order the clones to kill us all. But Captain Rex won't. You can trust him. We're going to save Anakin. He is with Palpatine."
"Okay. May the Force be with you."
"With all of you too."

Caleb gathered the Council and told them of the evacuation plan. Rex also said he would hold the clones off as long as he could. The alarms buzzed and everyone ran to the underground levels. The gunship flew to the Chancellor's office.

Meanwhile, Anakin had been stuck with Palpatine for a long time. He had realised he was a Sith. But Palpatine had tempted him and said he could help him save Padmé. But Anakin didn't know what to say. Just then a Royal Guard rushed in.
"My Lord. Intrude-Ahhhhhhh!!!!" The guard was pushed to a wall. He collapsed. Windu, Barriss, Ahsoka, Obi-wan and Yoda walked in.
"Chancellor, you are under arrest." Windu said plainly.
"What for?"
"Oh, stop playing lies. You are the Sith Lord." Ahsoka shouted.
"I've done everything for the Republic! And you are accusing me? It's treason."
"Anakin, he's tempting you. Back away from him." Barriss said.
"Why?"
"He's gonna make you the new Sith Lord! I know what he is trying to do. Ahsoka told me. Don't worry, the Council won't make you leave. I've got assurance from Yoda and Mace. Right?"
The 2 Jedi nodded.
"Happy for you, we are." Yoda chuckled.
"We sense your child to be strong in the Force. A boy, or girl?" Mace asked.
"I don't know. I will after we take Palpatine down." Anakin lit his lightsaber. Just then Kit Fisto charged into the room. But Palpatine stabbed him through his chest. Ahsoka and Barriss gasped.
"You're gonna pay for that." Obi-wan said. He and Yoda leaped and hit the Sith. He quickly deflected it and force- pushed them away.

"Just to let you know, my name isn't Palpatine. It's DARTH SIDIOUS!!!!!" The Sith screamed in hate.

Yay!!! Anakin doesn't turn. But Mace and Yoda like that he has a wife? Yeah, it's because they sense that the child will become a Jedi and will become a Master. But can they stop Sidious from executing Order 66? Will they save the Jedi?