Chapter 13

Soturi's pov:
We left as soon as possible and I asked "why is it always an abandoned warehouse" trying to lighten the mood. Everyone just shrugged and we carefully walked inside. When we walked inside we heard a creepy laugh. "Welcome to tonight's entertainment, the mini justice league with their new friend 'Soturi' or should I say deadnite" Joker's voice said and I froze up. How did he know? "Death stroke was quite angry that his apprentice had left him" The Joker cackled and I immediately went into attack mode. I grabbed my bow and arrow and started aiming towards where I thought The Joker was. "He can go die for all I care" I growled out and Joker said "tsk tsk. That's not how you treat the friend of your old mentor now is it". "When you return to him he will have to punish you" Joker said and I flinched and started launching arrows while the other got ready. Suddenly Robin disappeared and then yelling was heard from the rafters and I focused my super hear hearing so I could pin point the Joker. When I finally got him I shot a frost arrow and a frozen Joker fell and Robin flipped down. "Nice work! I was afraid Gotham would be too dark for you" Robin said and then he said "your completely whelmed" and I smiled and my face hardened when I looked at The Joker. "Let's get him to Arkham" I said and we all nodded and Artemis and Kid flash made sure he didn't escape while Superboy and Kalder had been outside keeping lookout. We tied Joker to the bat-mobile with one of Artemis's rope arrows and drove there. Robin got him processed then we left for mount justice. We all crashed except for Artemis, Kid Flash, Aqualad, and Robin who went home. It took a while for me to fall asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about what Joker said. Would he punish me, would the team break their promise if I messed up? With those thoughts I finally fell asleep.