Chapter 6

Kid Flash's pov:

I rushed up to Shana and said "Shana is right to ask the question where is she staying and who is her mentor" Black Canary then spoke up "I would like to take her in as my protégé everyone else has one but me". We all nodded in agreement and then Batman said "if she is your protégé then she gets your old room Black Canary" and Shana looked so excited she stood up and hugged Black Canary like she would disappear and kept repeating " thank you so much thank you thank you thank you thank you I am finally somewhere I don't have to worry and be on guard all the time" Black Canary hugged back just as tight and said in a soft tone "I promise no one here will judge you let me show you to your room". Shana only nodded before pulling out of the hug and following her new mentor, but when they disappeared around the corner Batman looked at Aqualad and said "if she tries anything or takes it too far push this button it activates her shock collar" Aqualad gave a small nod with a sad look before taking the remote. No one was happy about the collar especially Robin, Aqualad, and Superboy.

Deadnite/Shana's pov:

I am so happy black Canary is taking me in. No one knows how much this means to me. I get a chance to start over and have a new life here. "hey black Canary I would like to change my name because Deadnite sounds too much like an assassin" I said and she said " that is fine Shana now here is your new room" and I opened the door and it was perfect it had black walls and Silver weapon holders with a queen sized cherry wood bed and a silver and black comforter. "It's perfect thank you f..for everything you don't know how much this means to me" I said and Black Canary smiled and said "your welcome Shana now why don't you unpack all your weapons and stuff and then we can eat" "ok" I replied then started to unpack and thinking about my new name, new home and most importantly my new family.

Hey y'all I know this is short but its what could come up with for now I promise to update soon bye