Chapter 10

I know it's been a while since I updated so here it is hope y'all enjoy it💕

Shana's pov:
"So Shana what is your new name going to be" kid flash asked and I said "I would like the name Soturi" "I don't mean to be a bother but may I ask why" Aqualad asked politely and I smiled at him and said in a quiet voice "of course Kalder I chose it because before my parents died they would call me Soturi, it means warrior in Finnish" and Artimis said "wait a minute you said you have never seen an American movie before and then they called a warrior in a different language are you Finnish" "I'm glad someone figure it out" I said everyone looked at me for a minute before i said "well I have to get my new armor anyone want to come" "I will" Robin said and the two of us walked away. Me and Robin went to the armory where Black Canary, Batman, Superman, Green Arrow, Aquaman, and Red Tornado were waiting for me. "Now you can pick whatever you would like to wear then we will get you a weapon and finally add you in the Zeta-beams" Batman said and I walked over and starting picking a few things out. I tried on so many different things but none of them felt right until I came across a set of armor that was white, gold, and blue. I picked it up and put it on and it felt right, it was like my wings, sharp, yet sof and comfortable, strong, yet light and it had slits in the back to cover my wings. I came out and said "I chose this one" and everyone nodded in agreement even Batman. Then he spoke up "alright Shana let's go find out your weapon" "let's go" I said and they all walked out of the armory into the weaponry room. "Now Shana pick out 3 weapons your comfortable with" Black Canary said and Green Arrow said "and to help you, pick out a weapon and try it out against us". I nodded and picked up a bow and arrow so Green Arrow stepped forward and said "ready" and they both hit the targets. I was good with a bow but the bow in my hands didn't feel right so I touched and looked over all the bows before finding a white bow with hand painted gold swirls on it. I picked it up and knew that was the one for me. When Green Arrow saw the bow I picked he laughed and said "I knew you were going to end up with that one so I pulled out the arrows that go with it" and he handed me these gold arrows with white tips "now Shana these are special Arrows they never kill and have special powers and will always come back to you"

 When Green Arrow saw the bow I picked he laughed and said "I knew you were going to end up with that one so I pulled out the arrows that go with it" and he handed me these gold arrows with white tips "now Shana these are special Arrows they never...

The bow and arrows

The bow and arrows

I placed the Bow and Arrows down on the bench and went to swords next. I already knew how to use a sword so I tried all the swords but nothing felt right until Superman used his x-Ray vision to find another sword in the back and it was white with a gold handle. When I used the sword this time it felt just right

 When I used the sword this time it felt just right

The sword

Then I moved to throwing stars and found the perfect set right away. They were silver and white and they never missed their target

 They were silver and white and they never missed their target

The throwing Stars

Everyone looked at me in awe except for Batman and Robin who kept emotionless faces. "Alright let's go I found my 3" I said and they all headed back to the lounge when I yelled "wait!" And ran back into the weaponry and got the holder for the throwing stars that conveniently straps to your leg and is black for camouflage, the quiver for the arrows that is also black and the scabbard for the sword that is white with gold flecks. I then put it all on and carried the bow and ran back out. "Ok now let's go" I said and everyone stared at me and I asked "what" and the Green Arrow said "Shana you look amazing" "oh thanks" I replied feeling blood rush to my cheeks. "Okay once you have been entered in the Zetatubes you will be an official member of the team but you are still wearing that collar" Batman said and I nodded my head okay then he said "computer new access clearance Soturi BO8". It was then and there I became Soturi the new teammate. I was soooooo excited so I grabbed Robin's hand and dragged him to the lounge where the rest of the team was. " hey guys" I said and they all looked at me and their eyes widened. "Shana you look great" M'gann said and then Kaldur said "who is up for some training I want to see what Shana can do in hand to hand combat" an everyone nodded their heads and they all went to the training room. I ended up beating all of them except Robin. It ended in a tie with him then we worked on their weapons. First I shot at the archery section with Artimis, then I practiced with my sword against conner's strength and Kalder's water bearers then me and Robin were throwing disks and stars all over the place making sure not to hit someone. After 3 hours of training we were all exhausted so we called it a night and went to sleep.

Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter it was really all about Shana getting her weapons the next chapter is going to be the first mission and maybe her collar comes off too who knows but for now byeeee😎❤️🤓💕⚡️