Chapter 5

Superboy's pov:

I am furious how could someone do that to Shana, I can't believe the clumsy, shy, mysterious, sweet girl we met while wondering around Gotham is an assassin. He is dead, the next time I see Deathstroke I will kill him. She probably had a family out there and he took her away from them. I looked next to me and saw my mentor had the same idea. I didn't want to go into rage so I walked away to go take my anger out on a punching bag. As I am punching the bag I hear someone else walk in to train too. I look over my shoulder and see its Robin. He puts chalk on his hands and I notice 3 things a) he isn't in his costume but he has his mask on still and b) he looks really pissed even more so than me and c) I dont think he noticed me. He quickly climbs this ladder and grabs a bar....wait is that a trapeze!?!?!?!? I called the team over the com and said "um......guys Robin is on a trapeze" I got back several answers "what" "he could fall" "why do we have a trapeze" "just watch trust me, I'll bring the team" I looked back at Robin an saw him jump. I almost went to catch him when suddenly he flipped off and grabbed the next one!?!?!?! I turned around still shocked and saw the rest of the team shocked besides Wallet ad Roy. I looked over at walley confused for he wasn't surprised and neither was Roy they just stood there with a smirk. Robin continued a series of flips and summer saults then he landed on a platform and said "ladies and gentlemen thank you all for coming and for the final act they will do the most dangerous trick of all time with no net he quintuple flip". He swung on the bar the flipped not once or twice but 5 times before catching the next bar. We all looked shocked except for walley and Roy then Robin came down and bowed before saying "thank you we hoped you enjoyed the show and see you next time". We all clapped and Robin jumped and turned to look at us. He looked nervous and said "you guys didn't see any of that did you?" when no one answered I said "yeah Robin and you were outstanding " "um thanks guys.............being on a trapeze helps calm me down". We all got serious and silent before Aqualad spoke up "I heard Batman and the league talking about a shock collar for Shana". We all looked shocked after all she has been through the want to put a shocked collar on her?!?!?!?! I instantly got angry and punched the punching bag made of pure lead and steel so hard that I made a hole in it. Robin reacted much like me but made a hole in the wall and Walley and Roy ran up to him to calm him down and M'gann,Aqualad and Artemis ran up to me to calm me down. When we were all calm we found Deadnite mean Shana awake with a shock collar on and Batman explaining why she had to wear it. We all got angry again but when we saw she was smiling and nodding that she understood why we weren't mad knowing she was happy. She saw us and smiled ad waved before asking "where am I staying"

Deadnite/Shana's pov:

I woke up with a smile on my face and something I haven't felt in a long time. I think it's hope but none the less it feels great. I got up into a sitting position and started to look around and when I looked up Black Canary was there smiling at me. "hello Deadnite how are you feeling" she asked I looked at her thoughtfully before responding "I'm doing fine Black Canary but since the team knows my real name you should too so please call me Shana or if you want Shan". She looked shocked and I started to get nervous as the question flowed through my mind ((did I do something Wrong, am I going to be punished, did I say something offensive)). She saw I was freaking out and quickly got over her shocked and she hugged me while whispering calming words to me and I am glad she did that. "thank you I thought I was going to have another panic attack" I whispered to her and she looked at me and said in a calming voice "its ok I was just shocked that you trust us enough with your identity" "ok I thought I did something wrong" I said relieved that she was just shocked that I trusted her. "so these panic attacks, do they happen a lot?" she asked me and I flinched, god I hope she didn't notice that, and silently nodded before saying "yes they happened because I was so afraid I would mess up and get punished so I started to freak out about every little thing I said or did". Black Canary got a call on her com and she left the room for a minute and when she came back she looked angry but in a calm voice said "Batman wants to speak to you" before leading into a room where the league was. Batman looked at me and said "Deadnite please understand that we are only doing this for precaution but you have to wear a shock collar until we and the team feel you can be fully trusted" I smile and nodded before answering "I understand Batman but I Hope you and the team have never to use it. I promise that I will behave and that is an assassin's promise" and i put on the shock collar and i saw the team walk in and I smiled and waved at them before asking one question "where am i staying"

Get y'all I hope you like this chapter again I own nothing except for my character and The plot. If I owned young justice this would bean episode anyway vote comment and plz no haters byeeee😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇