I had given Dorean the room that had once been my office. I had a feeling he'd use what was left of the powers I gave him to pimp that room out to his liking. I gave him permission after all.

I didn't have time to shower and just threw on anything black. Nothing intimidated someone more than a big guy dressed in black. It was hard to look scary in pastels and glitter. Once I was dressed, sunglasses in place, I went by Dorean's room to check on him and he was curled up into a fetal position, sleeping with a very light purring sound. It made a certain body part of mine jerk to attention, so I quickly ducked out of the room and left him a note in the kitchen to my whereabouts so he wouldn't panic when he saw I wasn't home.

I let the smoke coil around me like a thick suffocating tornado before I teleported from my home to my new destination. As the smoke cleared, I instantly recognized a sleek onyx desk and large window behind it that looked at the river Styx. I almost expected to see Theo when the smoke vanished, but instead, Sept was standing there, glowering at me.

"Wow," I said flatly, "Just what I like to see at six in the morning. An angry Egyptian." Sept didn't even look slightly amused as he folded his arms over his chest.

"I have a problem and I was told that you could fix it."

"You want me to get rid of Theo's angelic mother." I responded casually. Sept looked irritated that I had guessed correctly, but he simply nodded. I was glad he had summoned me to do so, because I for one did not like the she-devil's presence either and knowing that Dorean didn't like it even more was all the more reason for me to put her out of commission.

"Unfortunately," I said, making Sept narrow his eyes, "You have to pay me a hefty price for that one because it's full of risks that could get me severely injured and I dunno about you, but I rather like my testicles attached." Sept raked me with a disgusted sneer, then looked away to run a hand through his long black hair before turning to face me again. The kohl around his eyes just made him look a bit more eerie like that.

"Fine. Whatever it takes to get that bitch out of this building." He responded. A smirk curved my lips as I leaned casually back against the wall behind me.

"How sweet of you to be so concerned over Theo." I commented. Sept glared at me.

"She's ruining his life. Again. She's only been here for a day and Theo's terrified to leave his room. All she has to do is think about him and he's terrified. I hate seeing him like this. Surely you can't be cold hearted enough to let that sort of thing happen to someone you love."

"If I was capable of love," I answered, making Sept's twist in confusion, but I ignored it as I pushed off the wall and approached the desk that stood between us, "You have to pay me big time for me getting rid of Aria. And you need to specify your terms."

"I want you to kill her."

"Ooh," I said slowly, nodding, "Kill your lover's mother, even though he told you to leave her alone."

"I won't be the one killing her."

"Yes, you will," I answered sternly, making him frown, "I'll be the knife in your hand as you do it. The knife is never the killer, Sept. It is the one with the intent." Sept said nothing, just glared at me cautiously. His insistence amused me. What would Theo think when he found out his precious lover had been the one to kill his own mother? Theo hated her, and he was terrified of her, but she was still his mother and he didn't want her dead. Gone maybe, but not dead. And unfortunately for him, Sept wanted her dead as dead could be.

"What are you going to offer me as payment?" I asked him. Sept clenched his teeth and I couldn't resist laughing at that as I stepped away from him.