She is an Angel!

All love stories starts of from the later part of a person's life. But this story started when our heroine took birth in this universe.

      "Doctor, how is the baby? Is he or she alright?" Asked a very caring motherly voice. "No nothing critical but tell me clearly, What had happened?" Asked the doctor. Yeah of course she would because it's all about 2 lives.

       "Actually doctor, my elder daughter is having a science project fair tomorrow. For past one week she didn't take care of herself and fell ill. But she wanted the project to be completed. So I had been doing the project for the whole day. And today morning, I felt pain in my stomach and here I am in front of u. " said Mrs. Gupta. Confusing? Let me explain. Our heroine who has not even seen this world yet has very concerned Mother. Duh! Strict father. That's because he is police officer, and very sweet sister, Shakthi.

       "So it's just because of not having good sleep. It's normal it just happens sometimes. Make sure you sleep well. By the way which standard is ur elder daughter studying in?" asked the doctor.  "She is in 2nd grade"  Doctor just chuckled.  "Hmm.....So there wouldn't much things to do na. She's a small girl ,what was her project based on?" She asked with a sigh because what would a girl of 7 years do? "It was about the Transpiration Pull Experiment" She had the shock of her life. If you people don't know about it, let me explain. It's the only experiment which is for now accepted for the theory of Ascent of Sap.

        Are you wondering how did that little Shakthi do that? That is where the next generation is going on and we think that children are just wasting time on the Internet. The doctor knew that the baby which didn't even see this world yet knew many things before entering into a new life.

       After some days, there released the film for which everyone were waiting for. 'Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge'. "Please ji. I'll take care of myself. Please take me to the film. " Asked Mrs. Gupta. "Haan papa, pls na. All my friends have seen it and I am the only one left out. Please" said Shakthi, their elder daughter. "Acha baba ok. But get ready soon" Mr. Gupta said in an army officer tone because he was S.I.

      'Tujhe dekha toh ye jaana sanam . Pyaar hota hain deewana sanam. Ab yahan se kahan jaaye hum. ............'
     "Aaahhhaaaaaa, ji I guess labour pain has come, ...........aaahhahaaa we. ...We. ....." . That was it for Mr. Gupta. Mrs. Gupta was rushed to hospital.
      "Congrats Mr. Gupta. You have become father yet again for a Baby girl. But the thing is that she is not crying. "That was one of the nightmares he had ever had.

      Ha how would she?There was oxygen in air but no romance. He got very scared and rushed towards the Labour ward door as the lightning hit the sky. As he opened the door, the music which going on in television outside hit the baby's ears and she started crying. "Arey wah, this baby is gonna be papa's pet I guess. She is crying only after her dad entered the room" Every one started laughing. He gave a dashing smile and took his daughter in his hands and felt as if he was a carrying rose petal in his hand.

       "She is my angel! I know that my daughter will make history one day which would be spoken for years together. "

          And tat was the first part. It was just an introduction about the baby. Hope you ppl like it. If yes then pls vote for me. I promise to give more amazing twists. It's the first part of my first ever ff. Stay tuned for the 2nd part . Till then Spread love, Spread Smile.
I want all of ur support. Secret_Lake,sathu98  I have edited the part as there were so many mistakes. Curse my stupid auto correct. Anyways now I hope that you will have a great experience reading it.